Author Topic: CNN's Don Lemon clashes with John Kasich over unvaccinated Americans: They're 'conservative Republic  (Read 1171 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I wonder what he's basing his assumptions on?  Is Lemon implying that all Blacks and Hispanics have been vaccinated?? Who is keeping track and/or where is he getting his information from?

CNN's Don Lemon clashes with John Kasich over unvaccinated Americans: They're 'conservative Republican Whites'

CNN anchor Don Lemon had a heated clash with former Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich over the remaining Americans who have yet to get vaccinated amid concerns of the contagious Delta variant of the coronavirus.

During a panel discussion on Thursday night, Lemon began by asking Kasich if he thought vaccine mandates "are the answer." Kasich responded by saying there's a "limit" to what the Biden administration could do and pointed out that "young people," "people who live in a rural community" and "the minority community," calling for a "grassroots solution" with trusted people and leaders within the demographic groups to urge them to get vaccinated.

Lemon pushed back, calling Kasich's solution from a "completely utopian world."

"The majority of the people who are not getting vaccinated are conservative Whites," Lemon said. "13 or 14 percent of minorities are not getting vaccinated, 37 percent of the people who are unvaccinated, people who don't want to get vaccinated, are conservative Republican Whites."

"Don… look, 40 percent of health care workers are not vaccinated. 40 percent!" Kasich exclaimed. "They're not Republicans, okay?"

"How do you know that, John?" Lemon shot back.

"Well, how do you know that people that in a rural community- what, you do polling?" Kasich retorted. ................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-john-kasich-unvaccinated-conservative-republican-whites
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Funny, I've heard 60% of Hispanics and 66% of blacks were not vaxxed. None of them is a white conservative. Some may be conservative, but they are not white.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

"The majority of the people who are not getting vaccinated are conservative Whites," Lemon said. "13 or 14 percent of minorities are not getting vaccinated, 37 percent of the people who are unvaccinated, people who don't want to get vaccinated, are conservative Republican Whites."

Don Lemon is a racist and a liar.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The postman always jabs twice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Dang, Lemon is a Baghdad Bob level true believer.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

Dang, Lemon is a Baghdad Bob level true believer.

At least Baghdad Bob wasn't a racist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Upon reading the exchange:  So, good job Postman's Kid!  You proved once again that the only people Lemonhead can best in an argument are retarded.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He did have that going for him... :smokin:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Of course this is not true. But the fascist Leftists believe this is true. And that is the impetus behind the vaccine mandate. The Democrats are going insane over a vaccine mandate specifically because they think it will only affect White Trump supporters, regardless of the truth of the situation.

If the Democrats believed that mandates would primarily affect Blacks and illegals, they would never do it. However, if the Democrats believe they can punish White Trump supporters with mandates, they will push it through no matter what.

The truth is not important. What the Leftists/Democrats believe is what they will act on. And when the vaccine mandate goes into effect and the Nazis begin checking your papers, Blacks and Latinos will get a pass while normal middle age White Christians will be arrested.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 08:30:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fake documentation will be a money maker as well as paying doctors/pharmacists, etc., to falsify documentation.

Fakes ID's, passports, birth certificates, etc., can all already be obtained for a price.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Sure he was!  He's "white" isn't he?  Automatic Rayciss (you Rayciss!).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Upon reading the exchange:  So, good job Postman's Kid!  You proved once again that the only people Lemonhead can best in an argument are retarded.

The leftists like Lemon still see Kasich as a conservative. Morons!

Now is the time for ALL true conservatives (75,000,000 that voted Trump) to stand up and resist! You know the angry, white, gun toting Christians.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fake documentation will be a money maker as well as paying doctors/pharmacists, etc., to falsify documentation.

Fakes ID's, passports, birth certificates, etc., can all already be obtained for a price.
Just like WWII.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Don Lemon is a racist and a liar.

Yes. I doubt, HE , has gotten any vaccine.  They are all liars.  Notice, they claim to receive vaccine, yet NO ISSUES. NO PROBLEM....all the wealthy one's "survive."   Some examples below. There are more.  Black fungus is a 'good' one! 
-------------------------------------
Orange County woman's death after 2nd dose of Moderna vaccine spurs concern from family | ABC7
The Orange County Coroner's office is investigating the death of a woman who died just days after she received her second dose .

VIDEO: Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again

COVID-19 Vaccines Linked To Heart Issue In Teens And Young Adult

Myocarditis cases after COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes. I doubt, HE , has gotten any vaccine.  They are all liars.  Notice, they claim to receive vaccine, yet NO ISSUES. NO PROBLEM....all the wealthy one's "survive."   Some examples below. There are more.  Black fungus is a 'good' one! 
Orange County woman's death after 2nd dose of Moderna vaccine spurs concern from family | ABC7
The Orange County Coroner's office is investigating the death of a woman who died just days after she received her second dose .

VIDEO: Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again

It would be helpful if you include links with your claims, @LegalAmerican.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

It would be helpful if you include links with your claims, @LegalAmerican.

Those are the names of the VIDEOS. I didn't want to post the long list, that I have.  ALL VIDEO'S. Put in, ALL THOSE WORDS,  on YouTube and they should come up. THOSE ARE THE TITLES. No links. ALL VIDEOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtfSmSJbM8

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

"37 percent of the people who are unvaccinated, people who don't want to get vaccinated, are conservative Republican Whites."

This is exactly how the left lies.  If you look at the data, you find that Hispanics make up about 17 percent of the population, and account for about 17 percent of the vaccinated.  Right on average.  Non-Hispanic Whites make up about 59 percent of the total population and account for 61 percent of the vaccinated.  Better than average by two points.  Blacks make up 14 percent of the population and 12 percent of the vaccinated, underrepresented by two points.  Asians make up about 5 percent of the population and account for 6 percent of the vaccinated, overrepresented by one point.  So the only ethnic group whose vax rates are lower than the group's expected rate is blacks.  And yet the left would have you believe that white conservatives are to blame for the new wave of infections, and the media enables that message.

It is true that there are more unvaxed whites than any other group, but that is only because there are more whites than any other group.  By Lemon's logic, virtually every white unvaxed person must be a conservative.  That is just plain stupid.

This is the level of deceit we are facing on virtually every subject, ranging from climate change to economics and now disease control.  It is staggering, really.  Trying to hold the media accountable for every instance of it is like whack-a-mole.  Meanwhile, the sheeple lap up every word and then go vote.  God help us.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those are the names of the VIDEOS. I didn't want to post the long list, that I have.  ALL VIDEO'S. Put in, ALL THOSE WORDS,  on YouTube and they should come up. THOSE ARE THE TITLES. No links. ALL VIDEOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtfSmSJbM8

You can link them, as long as they're on Topic.

A lot of folks are like me:  We prefer the written word, as opposed to v-logs that we can't hear very well, and often times have no CC.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 06:45:30 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

See, the length would be an issue!  Please feel free to remove this all.  ALL VEDIO'S. Some people don't think to ask for video's. A posts wanted proof on another site. 
Just some video's easy to find.
-------------------------------
2:16NOW PLAYING

Paralyzed after COVID-19, nurse finally returns home

Desmon Silva has been hospitalized in Boston since July after doctors say a COVID-19-related infection led to paralysis. Monday
9:34NOW PLAYING

13 Year Old Boy Dies 3 Days After COVID Vaccine | Vaccine Side Effect

Doctor Mike Hansen

13-Year-Old Boy Dies 3 Days After COVID Vaccine | Vaccine Side Effect A 13-year-old boy in Michigan recently died 3 days after ...

4:32NOW PLAYING

Mom fights to improve vaccine injury program after daughter's death

As millions debate whether to roll up their sleeve, the government is trying to reduce the types of injuries it covers.
CC

5:08NOW PLAYING
Women Report More Side Effects From The Covid Vaccines Than Men | NBC News NOW

1:55NOW PLAYING

Israel: Over 12,000 people test positive for COVID-19 after receiving Pfizer vaccine

More than 12400 people have tested positive for coronavirus in Israel after getting inoculated by the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine, ...

2:59NOW PLAYING

Sen. Ron Johnson holds press conference on side effects from COVID-19 vaccine

Despite criticism from state and local health communities, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson held a press conference Monday with a ...
CC

2:52NOW PLAYING

Toronto woman develops Bell's palsy after COVID vaccine
Jennifer Gibson says she knew there might be side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine, but wasn't prepared when two ...

5:02NOW PLAYING
Myocarditis is occurring among some young people receiving the COVID-19 vaccine – both the Pfizer and Modern. Dr. Guilherme

2:23NOW PLAYING

The CDC has scheduled an emergency meeting to discuss growing evidence that certain COVID-19 vaccines may be linked to ...
2:34NOW PLAYING

VIDEO: Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again.
CC

2:48NOW PLAYING
1:16NOW PLAYING
US Nurse Who Fainted After Covid-19 Vaccine Shot Dead? |

A viral message on social media claims that Tiffany Dover, the nurse in Tennessee, United States, who fainted after receiving her ...

I HAD MY SECOND CV19 VACCINE! THE SIDE EFFECTS WERE BRUTAL
After speaking with more people the dizziness is quite common apparently! Just wish I knew that before! It took me about 6 days to ...

3:03NOW PLAYING
Dozens in Central Florida contract COVID-19 after being fully vaccinate

They're called COVID-19 breakthrough cases -- people who have been fully vaccinated yet still contract the virus more than 14 ...
CC

10:36NOW PLAYING

Pfizer CEO explains why he hasn't received a vaccine

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla speaks with CNN's Sanjay Gupta as the company prepares to roll out doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech ...

2:18NOW PLAYING
Vaccinated woman speaks out after family contracts COVID-19
A woman who IS vaccinated speaks out after her family contracted COVID-19.

2:40NOW PLAYING

Trust Index: Did three of the four volunteers developed Bell's Palsy after being vaccinated with..

13:22NOW PLAYING

Why Pfizer And Moderna Can't Be Sued For Covid Vaccine Side Effects
The U.S. began vaccinating the population against the coronavirus earlier this month, but mass adoption is not a guarantee.

Offline LegalAmerican

You can link them, as long as they're on Topic.

A lot of folks are like me:  We prefer the written word, as opposed to v-logs that we can't hear very well, and often times have no CC.

Oh, ok.   Never thought of that. Sorry. 
I think, all my posts are relevant. Some mods do not.  It is all very subjective. I feel helping people is important.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
See, the length would be an issue!  Please feel free to remove this all.  ALL VEDIO'S. Some people don't think to ask for video's. A posts wanted proof on another site. 
Just some video's easy to find.
-------------------------------
2:16NOW PLAYING

Paralyzed after COVID-19, nurse finally returns home

Desmon Silva has been hospitalized in Boston since July after doctors say a COVID-19-related infection led to paralysis. Monday

13 Year Old Boy Dies 3 Days After COVID Vaccine | Vaccine Side Effect

Doctor Mike Hansen

13-Year-Old Boy Dies 3 Days After COVID Vaccine | Vaccine Side Effect A 13-year-old boy in Michigan recently died 3 days after ...

4:32NOW PLAYING

Mom fights to improve vaccine injury program after daughter's death

As millions debate whether to roll up their sleeve, the government is trying to reduce the types of injuries it covers.
CC

5:08NOW PLAYING
Women Report More Side Effects From The Covid Vaccines Than Men | NBC News NOW

1:55NOW PLAYING

Israel: Over 12,000 people test positive for COVID-19 after receiving Pfizer vaccine

More than 12400 people have tested positive for coronavirus in Israel after getting inoculated by the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine, ...

2:59NOW PLAYING

Sen. Ron Johnson holds press conference on side effects from COVID-19 vaccine

Despite criticism from state and local health communities, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson held a press conference Monday with a ...
CC

2:52NOW PLAYING

Toronto woman develops Bell's palsy after COVID vaccine
Jennifer Gibson says she knew there might be side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine, but wasn't prepared when two ...

5:02NOW PLAYING
Myocarditis is occurring among some young people receiving the COVID-19 vaccine – both the Pfizer and Modern. Dr. Guilherme

2:23NOW PLAYING

The CDC has scheduled an emergency meeting to discuss growing evidence that certain COVID-19 vaccines may be linked to ...
2:34NOW PLAYING

VIDEO: Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again.
CC

2:48NOW PLAYING
1:16NOW PLAYING
US Nurse Who Fainted After Covid-19 Vaccine Shot Dead? |

A viral message on social media claims that Tiffany Dover, the nurse in Tennessee, United States, who fainted after receiving her ...

I HAD MY SECOND CV19 VACCINE! THE SIDE EFFECTS WERE BRUTAL
After speaking with more people the dizziness is quite common apparently! Just wish I knew that before! It took me about 6 days to ...

3:03NOW PLAYING
Dozens in Central Florida contract COVID-19 after being fully vaccinate

They're called COVID-19 breakthrough cases -- people who have been fully vaccinated yet still contract the virus more than 14 ...
CC

10:36NOW PLAYING

Pfizer CEO explains why he hasn't received a vaccine

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla speaks with CNN's Sanjay Gupta as the company prepares to roll out doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech ...

2:18NOW PLAYING
Vaccinated woman speaks out after family contracts COVID-19
A woman who IS vaccinated speaks out after her family contracted COVID-19.

2:40NOW PLAYING

Trust Index: Did three of the four volunteers developed Bell's Palsy after being vaccinated with..

13:22NOW PLAYING

Why Pfizer And Moderna Can't Be Sued For Covid Vaccine Side Effects
The U.S. began vaccinating the population against the coronavirus earlier this month, but mass adoption is not a guarantee.

Aha!  I see the problem.  The software automatically turns links to videos into embedded video, so if you post the links, you get ragged on by the Mods.  I get it now.

Maybe a small note before posting, indicated how the videos can be obtained (I.E.  "the following videos can be found by searching the name in Youtube/Rumble, etc.")?
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Aha!  I see the problem.  The software automatically turns links to videos into embedded video, so if you post the links, you get ragged on by the Mods.  I get it now.

Maybe a small note before posting, indicated how the videos can be obtained (I.E.  "the following videos can be found by searching the name in Youtube/Rumble, etc.")?

Thank you, thank you.  Some real help for me, instead of mods, saying, don't post.   :beer:

Online roamer_1

the (code) (/code) tag (brackets instead of parenthesis) would allow the addy without it going hot, maybe. I wonder if the scripts would create embedded in that condition...  :shrug:

Online roamer_1

Online roamer_1