Author Topic: D.C. Mayor Pressures Children to Receive Coronavirus Vaccine with VISA Gift Cards, Free Apple AirPod  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
D.C. Mayor Pressures Children to Receive Coronavirus Vaccine with VISA Gift Cards, Free Apple AirPods for Getting Jab

Jacob Bliss 30 Jul 2021

Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser announced Thursday the city will offer cash and goodies to children from August 7 as gifts for those who receive their first shot of the coronavirus vaccine.

Bowser previewed the August reward program saying, “All DC youth can claim their free COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus] vaccine” at three locations in D.C., adding the “youth can receive a $51 VISA gift card.”

Additional prizes will see, “The first 400 youth to get vaccinated at each site will have the option to forgo their gift card and instead receive a pair of AirPods.”

She revealed other enticements, saying “parents/guardians will also get one $51 VISA gift card,” adding the gift cards are “per child vaccinated,” which could be lucrative for families with multiple children.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/30/d-c-mayor-pressures-children-to-receive-coronavirus-vaccine-with-visa-gift-cards-free-apple-airpods-for-getting-jab/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I can see people running around in DeeCee in white vans with "Free Candy" on the sides to lure kids in and taking them to be Vaxxed....and other things...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This government obsession with forcing or bribing EVERYONE to get a vaccine which does not work gets more and more frantic each day.

Soon, they will be sending Police door to door and block to block with syringe full of their worthless vaccine to handcuff and inject everyone they meet.

What is behind the government's absolute panic over this vaccine? Their mania is well beyond 'concern for public health'. The government and their Hollywood/Billionaire supporters are acting like lunatics over this stuff.

Why? What is the emergency rush really all about?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The WHO does not recommend the vaccine for people under 18 years of age
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This government obsession with forcing or bribing EVERYONE to get a vaccine which does not work gets more and more frantic each day.

Soon, they will be sending Police door to door and block to block with syringe full of their worthless vaccine to handcuff and inject everyone they meet.

What is behind the government's absolute panic over this vaccine? Their mania is well beyond 'concern for public health'. The government and their Hollywood/Billionaire supporters are acting like lunatics over this stuff.

Why? What is the emergency rush really all about?
Why are they ignoring illegals?
Why is the Federal Government not concerned with vaccinating migrants?
Why are illegals not included in the government's panic over EVERYBODY getting the shot?
Very weird...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.