Author Topic: Joe Biden Loses It: Calls Fox 'Fax,' Snaps at Peter Doocy, and Wrecks His Own Argument on Masks  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Loses It: Calls Fox 'Fax,' Snaps at Peter Doocy, and Wrecks His Own Argument on Masks
By Nick Arama | Jul 29, 2021 8:30 PM ET

Joe Biden spoke briefly from the White House today to reporters to announce a vaccination-or-masking requirement for federal workers, along with other steps to spur vaccinations.

He said that civilian federal employees will be required to “attest” that they have been vaccinated. If not, then they would have to submit to regular COVID-19 testing and masking guidelines, with restrictions on their travel. The White House also said they would be encouraging localities to provide $100 to newly vaccinated individuals using leftover COVID-19 relief funds, according to information they released today.

They’re going to restrict travel? Prepare for more constitutional challenges. And give people more free money? That should go over well with those already vaccinated.

The White House is now making the White House staff and reporters wear masks even if they are fully vaccinated and that’s what they’re pushing generally for most of the country where the Delta variant is having “substantial” impact.

Despite all this, Biden said we were not likely to see a comparable rise in hospitalizations or deaths around the country.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1420848926912131073

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/29/joe-biden-loses-it-calls-fox-fax-snaps-at-peter-doocy-and-wrecks-his-own-argument-on-masks-n418622
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

China Joe strikes again.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Biden openly admits that higher cases will not translate to higher hospitalizations or deaths.  So tell me again why I have to wear a mask?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The media needs to ensure it gives him plenty of airtime as the fella is a genuine fool.  And Americans will realize it more and more.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

Biden openly admits that higher cases will not translate to higher hospitalizations or deaths.  So tell me again why I have to wear a mask?

Because they will never give up Covid until they are voted out of office. Covid has given government power they’ve never realized before. Our nature is once we get power, people don’t give it up easily
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Because they will never give up Covid until they are voted out of office. Covid has given government power they’ve never realized before. Our nature is once we get power, people don’t give it up easily

Exactly.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The little Ducey has really proved he deserved his shot at Fox on merritt.  Not that he was a legacy hire like some of the other deadheads with famous rents at the LSM outlets. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.