Author Topic: Graham: Biden Admin. ‘Trying to Restrict’ Americans While Ignoring COVID Problems from Illegal Immig  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Biden Admin. ‘Trying to Restrict’ Americans While Ignoring COVID Problems from Illegal Immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMK2_-M8EY

Ian Hanchett 27 Jul 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) stated that the Biden administration is “trying to restrict us as Americans” while being “completely deaf, dumb, and blind to the problem created by COVID through illegal immigration.”

Graham said, “We have travel bans to some of our best allies with a very robust healthcare system. We have absolutely nothing in place regarding illegal immigrants coming from the most severe hotspots in the world with no health care. It doesn’t make any sense. And what I’m trying to do is ask the Biden administration to have an accounting for how they deal with the million coming across, how many are tested, how many are released in the United States. … It doesn’t seem to matter that the border communities are exposed to illegal immigrants. What matters is the Biden administration’s trying to restrict us as Americans and just completely deaf, dumb, and blind to the problem created by COVID through illegal immigration.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What it is, is biological terrorism.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Stop going on TV to talk about it and do something.

Offline LegalAmerican

Shut up, Lindsey.

Thank you.  Sick of that liar and RINO.   

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Stop going on TV to talk about it and do something.

I'm not a fan of Graham, but at least he's speaking out.  So far Greene, Graham, Cruz and Paul are being vocal about various issues.  Where in the heck is the rest of the GOP??  Cowering behind their desks or bowing to the left?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican