Author Topic: Hunter Biden's art massively overpriced, experts say: 'What is being sold is the Biden name'  (Read 155 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The Biden name?   :rolling:  They'd have to pay me to put one of  his paintings inside my house and then I would put it in a closet and keep it hidden where no one could see it! A piece of artwork by Hunter Biden in my home?  How embarrassing!!!

Hunter Biden's art massively overpriced, experts say: 'What is being sold is the Biden name'

Hunter Biden's artwork, the prices for which range between $75,000 and $500,000, are highly overpriced and indicate that buyers will be paying for the Biden last name, rather than the art itself, experts say.

Their assessments will likely add to what is a growing ethics problem for President Biden.

Three art critics and one art professor – Geoffrey Young, Ben Davis, Tabish Khan and John Ploff, respectively – told POLITICO that the prices for Hunter's artwork are nowhere close to where they should be for a budding artist.

Young said the president’s son’s paintings were "better" than he thought they would be, but the price point is still much higher than it should be.

"Traditionally, young artists are a bargain, and if they begin to sustain a career, gallerists raise the prices incrementally, as they should," Young told POLITICO....................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-art-overpriced-experts-say

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Hunter Biden's art massively overpriced, experts say: 'What is being sold is the Biden name'

You don't say...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 11:35:38 pm by skeeter »

Offline Killer Clouds

What is being sold is access to the Big Guy Traitor Joe.