Author Topic: Biden calls on states to offer $100 vaccine incentives  (Read 773 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden calls on states to offer $100 vaccine incentives
« on: July 29, 2021, 09:46:06 pm »

The Hill
BY MORGAN CHALFANT
07/29/21 03:06 PM EDT

President Biden on Thursday called on state and local governments to use funds from his $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan to offer $100 payments to individuals in order to incentivize coronavirus vaccinations.

The payments would be offered to newly vaccinated Americans to provide “an extra incentive to boost vaccination rates, protect communities, and save lives,” the Treasury Department said in an announcement Thursday afternoon.

“Treasury stands ready to give technical assistance to state and local governments so that they may use the funds effectively to support increased vaccination in their communities, and Treasury will partner with the Department of Health and Human Services throughout this effort,” it said.

Biden formally announced the new incentive plan during an address on the coronavirus at the White House.

“I know that paying people to get vaccinated might sound unfair to folks that have gotten vaccinated already but here’s the deal: if incentives help us beat this virus, I believe we should use them,” Biden said. “We all benefit if we can get more people vaccinated.”

(more)
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/565492-biden-calls-on-states-to-offer-100-vaccine-incentives
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden calls on states to offer $100 vaccine incentives
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 10:04:03 pm »
So, the upshot is, Biden says, "I'm going to pay you $100 to get a vaccination which does not work."
You know guys, really, just the sheer panic the government is displaying for *EVERYONE* to get a vaccine which does not work is very, very, weird. What is the 'vaccine panic' really all about? Why does Bill Gates give a single damn who is vaccinated and who is not?

More people die every hour from smoking and alcohol and yet there is no push to *save* these people.
I mean really? What the hell is going on?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 10:05:59 pm »
$100??  I'm going to get a vaccine that they keep admitting has no definite data?? People are dying?  People are winding up in wheelchairs?  Enlarged hearts?  I'm going to get jabbed for $100??

$100,000 perhaps ... that way when I croak or come down with some horrendous effects, I can either leave a bit to my family or help with medical bills that I may need.   $100??? China Joe is being overly generous!  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 10:07:19 pm »
I'm holding out for $500 and some Springtsteen tickets.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 10:08:55 pm »

Ya well good luck with that.  :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 10:12:28 pm »
Several states already are offering goodies, paid for with "American Rescue Plan" bucks. Didn't Joe hear about the guns and pickup trucks idiot Gov. Jim Justice (D/R/whatever-W.Va.) is giving away? Guess guns and pickups aren't up Joe's alley, so to speak.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 10:14:52 pm »
Ya well good luck with that.  :silly:
Those tickets will come in handy scooping doggie doodie off my back lawn.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2021, 10:18:56 pm »
Those tickets will come in handy scooping doggie doodie off my back lawn.

Hey, at least you'll have found something useful to use them for.   :beer:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2021, 11:42:07 pm »
Joe better be careful, he's gonna make a lot of entitled class members that already got the shot but no $100 angry and you know what happens then, it's burn baby burn and loot baby loot(maybe vice a versa).

Offline thackney

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 01:21:49 am »
How many do you think will get a vaccine shot once a week?

How could they stop it without a vaccine database of those with it?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 01:28:11 am »
How many do you think will get a vaccine shot once a week?
How could they stop it without a vaccine database of those with it?
I know guys who would get it once a day, and send their wife/children or some homeless guy in on a scheduled rotation.
If you did it right, you could clear a thousand a day.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 01:54:27 am »
I know guys who would get it once a day, and send their wife/children or some homeless guy in on a scheduled rotation.
If you did it right, you could clear a thousand a day.
Must be great vaccine to offer money! 
-------------------------------------
Dr Charles Hoffe MD, in his latest update of July 6, 2021 is reporting on the disturbing findings in his patients. He says the mRNA vaccines are plugging up thousands of tiny capillaries in the blood of those who took the ‘vaccine.’ Most will die in a few short years from heart failure.

The spike proteins injected, which are designed to be mass produced in the bodies of the vaccinated, are the cause of the clotting, which is having adverse effects on no fewer than 60 percent of people injected.

Dr Hoffe, who practices medicine at Lytton BC Canada explains:
“We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA, and by the way in a single dose of Moderna ‘vaccine’ there are literally 40 trillion mRNA molecules.  These packages are designed to be absorbed into your cells. But the only place they can be absorbed is around your blood vessels and the place where they are absorbed is the capillary networks – the tiniest blood vessels where the blood flow slows right down and where the genes are released. Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins. Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognises these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so your are then protected against COVID. That’s the idea.”
But here’s where the problem comes. In a coronavirus that spike protein becomes part of the viral capsule. In other words it becomes part of the cell wall around the virus. But it is not in a virus. It is in your cells. So it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium.

This means that these cells which line your blood vessels, which are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly now have these little spikey bits sticking out.

Dr Hoffe continues:
“So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate round your blood vessels, and the purpose of blood platelets is to identify damaged vessels and stop bleeding.  So, when the platelet comes through the capillary it suddenly hits all these COVID spikes and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel.”

Therefore, these spike proteins can predictably cause blood clots. They are in your blood vessels (if mRNA ‘vaccinated’) so it is guaranteed. Dr Bahrdi then said to me that the way to prove this is to do a blood test called a D-dimer blood test.

“The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”
Dr Hoffe explains he has been performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA ‘vaccinated’ patients and he has worryingly identified that 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.
“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”
The result, says Dr Hoffe, is that these patients have what is termed Reduced Effort Tolerance (RET) which means they get out of breath much easily than they used to. It is because the blood vessels in their lungs are now blocked up. In turn, this causes the heart to need to work harder to try to keep up against a much greater resistance trying to get the blood through your lungs.

This is called pulmonary artery hypertension – high blood pressure in the lungs because the blood simply cannot get through effectively.  People with this condition usually die of heart failure within a few short years.

In conclusion, Dr Hoffe lamented:
“These shots are causing huge damage and the worst is yet to come.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2021, 02:11:33 am »

There's gonna be a lot of folks already vaccinated who will be lining up to do it again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2021, 03:26:17 am »
There's gonna be a lot of folks already vaccinated who will be lining up to do it again.

:thumbsup:  Killing themselves.