Author Topic: It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status  (Read 1953 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status
By Jim Hoft
Published July 29, 2021 at 12:45pm

Galesburg, IL School District 205 Superintendent John Asplund sent this shocking email out to staff members announcing a new ID badge policy.

School staff now have the option to change from the customary white ID badge to a yellow ID badge to indicate that they have received the covid vaccine.
They are actually going to use Yellow Badges for identification.

Here is a screenshot sent out to school staff members to announce a new staff ID badge policy.

From a reader.

This policy is currently only limited to school staff and does not apply to students.

This is horrific and abhorrent.

No school, employer, or any other type of entity has any right to stigmatize people or make people in any way display any sort of mark or indicator that communicates their vaccination status or any other health or personal criteria that is no one else’s business to know.

This policy will prompt a lot of bullying, ostracism, and cliquish behavior.

This is eerily similar to how the Nazis made Jews wear a yellow Star of David to publicly indicate that they were Jewish.

This needs to be strongly protested and promptly stopped.

The passage in the email that states, “At this point in time, proof of vaccination does not give you any additional benefits…” is striking to me.

What is the point of getting vaccinated if you still have to wear a mask? Making vaccinated people wear a mask is stupid and senseless.

Many people who got the vaccine did so with the understanding that the vaccination would allow them to live life without being masked.

This just shows that you can’t comply or bargain your way out of tyranny. This lesson has been demonstrated throughout history.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/begins-illinois-superintendent-will-hand-yellow-badges-based-vaccination-status/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I will proudly wear this badge.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Talk about cultural ignorance.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Galesburg ISD?  The good folk of Galesburg need to rise up and remove this communist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HaHaHa!
That made me laugh. Are all politicians are as dumb as dirt?
Yes. Yes they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

HaHaHa!
That made me laugh. Are all politicians are as dumb as dirt?
Yes. Yes they are.

Now you're just insulting good honest dirt.  At least dirt will grow plants, some of which are quite useful.  That's one benefit politicians will never provide (unless, that is, one plants them in dirt as well).

Offline libertybele

I'm not taking this so lightly. IF it becomes the norm to identify those who have been vaccinated vs. those who haven't and privileges given to those who have been vaccinated, it's going to be a huge concern.

Imagine being the last in line to buy groceries if you haven't been vaccinated and they bump up the prices significantly with very little supply left -- this could be practiced in just about every phase of our lives from getting food, to medical care, more expensive utilities, etc.,  etc.

They are talking about shutting us down again; GOD HELP US!!!  IMO this time the Feds will be much more controlling and the states will have little if any say. 

The biggest mistake we as a country made was letting the FEDS and team Fauci  scare us into complying with being shutdown, getting vaccinated and wearing masks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Is there confirmation that this is real from a site less clickbaity and better at fact-checking than Gateway Pundit?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline PeteS in CA

I found the website for the newspaper in the city in which this supposedly happened, https://www.galesburg.com/ . There is nothing about what Gateway Pundit claims in the News or Opinion sections on the site.

The "RealVerifiedNews" article is the same as Hoft's, but no byline.

The "HeadlinesToday" article is the Gateway Pundit article, with a link to it as the source.

The "TheConservativeTreehouse" article gives no source at all for its claim.

The sources in the "sNEWSi" link are Gateway Pundit.

I think it very likely that Jim Hoft got pwned by a troll and a few me-too sites me-too'ed Hoft.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 12:31:10 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online LMAO

Whenever I see a story from Gateway Pundit I want the story  confirmed by God himself and then, maybe then I’ll believe it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow.  Talk about cultural ignorance.

They think they are being "different" by assigning the yellow badges to the "good people."  What's keeping people from simply laminating their white badges with yellow laminating film?  Bingo!  Artificial good person!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

They think they are being "different" by assigning the yellow badges to the "good people."  What's keeping people from simply laminating their white badges with yellow laminating film?  Bingo!  Artificial good person!

Pretty much. IF the Feds go to vaccine passports,  I think there will be a market for producing and selling fake passports. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Citizen comrades, why are you all so upset about the badges' yellow color?

I would have chosen red -- not only to indicate you've been vaccinated, but to express your loyalty to The Party, as well...!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Has this "story" been vetted yet or are we all just jerking off?

rangerrebew

They are actually going to use Yellow Badges for identification.

I'm sure it's only a coincidence Illinois chose the same color as Hitler to try and control the masses. :reaper:

Offline LegalAmerican

Two are mocking me on here, as members, not this thread, and saying bullshit to my posts.  Here is more proof about 'GREEN ZONES...that C.D.C. are talking about. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CLrA6uA4jXEW/

Online Wingnut

Two are mocking me on here, as members, not this thread, and saying bullshit to my posts.  Here is more proof about 'GREEN ZONES...that C.D.C. are talking about. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CLrA6uA4jXEW/

The Persecution complex is high in this true believer.

Offline PeteS in CA

It's irrelevant to this thread, but https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings

Updated July 26, 2020

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.  This approach has never been documented and has raised questions and concerns among humanitarian partners who support response activities in these settings. The purpose of this document is to highlight potential implementation challenges of the shielding approach from CDC’s perspective and guide thinking around implementation in the absence of empirical data. Considerations are based on current evidence known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and may need to be revised as more information becomes available. Please check the CDC website periodically for updates.

What is the Shielding Approach?

The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting. They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

Current evidence indicates that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. In most humanitarian settings, older population groups make up a small percentage of the total population.  For this reason, the shielding approach suggests physically separating high-risk individuals from the general population to prioritize the use of the limited available resources and avoid implementing long-term containment measures among the general population.

In theory, shielding may serve its objective to protect high-risk populations from disease and death. However, implementation of the approach necessitates strict adherence to protocol. Inadvertent introduction of the virus into a green zone may result in rapid transmission among the most vulnerable populations the approach is trying to protect.

1. The context to which this document refers is "humanitarian settings", such as refugee camps in other countries.

2. This document is a recommendation to governments or NGOs overseeing such refugee camps, not a plan for anything being or to be done by the US government.

For some reason, even though this document was updated over a year ago, there are no concentration camps in the US, such as claimed in the bitchute video. And though I'm a senior by age, I'm going about my business as freely as I was a year or a decade ago. Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80_39eAx3z8

Offline mountaineer

Illinois Now Has a COVID-19 Vaccine Verification System
Kristen Thometz | August 11, 2021 11:55 am
Illinois residents ages 18 and older no longer need to worry about carrying their COVID-19 vaccine cards with them to provide proof of inoculation against the virus.

The Illinois Department of Public Health on Wednesday launched a new immunization portal dubbed Vax Verify that will allow residents to access their COVID-19 vaccination record online.

“As more businesses, events, organizations, and others require proof of vaccination, Illinois residents will be able to confirm using Vax Verify that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19,” said IDPH Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike in a statement. “With the current surge in cases, more people are making the decision to get a COVID-19 vaccine and this new tool will aid residents in confirming their vaccination where needed.”...

In order to download proof of vaccination, residents must go through a brief, one-time identity verification process to gain access to their immunization history, according to officials. The state of Illinois uses the credit reporting company Experian as its identity verification provider. If an individual has a freeze on their credit, they will need to unfreeze it with Experian and wait 24 hours before completing the registration process. Once registration is complete, individuals can re-freeze their credit by contacting Experian.  ...
WTTW (a PBS station).

So a credit bureau would have access to your medical records. :pondering:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 11:16:51 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's irrelevant to this thread, but https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

1. The context to which this document refers is "humanitarian settings", such as refugee camps in other countries.

2. This document is a recommendation to governments or NGOs overseeing such refugee camps, not a plan for anything being or to be done by the US government.

For some reason, even though this document was updated over a year ago, there are no concentration camps in the US, such as claimed in the bitchute video. And though I'm a senior by age, I'm going about my business as freely as I was a year or a decade ago. Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80_39eAx3z8
Please highlight in bold the text that says "other countries". Populations can and have been displaced domestically (hurricane season, anyone?), wildfire evacuations, etc.  My concern is not that it has been implemented, but that it has been planned. By the time something like this is implemented, it will be too late for the Americans behind the wire.

Note that there are abundant displaced populations swarming our border, but those don't count.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Please highlight in bold the text that says "other countries". Populations can and have been displaced domestically (hurricane season, anyone?), wildfire evacuations, etc.  My concern is not that it has been implemented, but that it has been planned. By the time something like this is implemented, it will be too late for the Americans behind the wire.

Note that there are abundant displaced populations swarming our border, but those don't count.

OK, if it'll make you happier, yes, I carelessly forgot about LIEden's facilities and camps for illegals in the US. Obviously, LIEden's facilities are ignoring the CDC document's recommendations. The fact remains that these "Green Zones" have nothing to do with creating concentration camps in the US for anybody.

The conspiracy theorists trying to pretzellate and hype that CDC document into something it is not trivialize real concentration camps - such as Hitler's, such as Stalin's Gulags (in which some of my great Uncles may have died).

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OK, if it'll make you happier, yes, I carelessly forgot about LIEden's facilities and camps for illegals in the US. Obviously, LIEden's facilities are ignoring the CDC document's recommendations. The fact remains that these "Green Zones" have nothing to do with creating concentration camps in the US for anybody.

The conspiracy theorists trying to pretzellate and hype that CDC document into something it is not trivialize real concentration camps - such as Hitler's, such as Stalin's Gulags (in which some of my great Uncles may have died).
Right.

Because it can't happen here?

Since when has eternal vigilance become vice?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Right.

Because it can't happen here?

Since when has eternal vigilance become vice?

All I pointed out is that the document to which LA alluded has nothing to do with concentration camps in the US. Nothing more. As for what might happen in this or some parallel universe, I don't have one of these: