Author Topic: David Crosby: Rupert Murdoch Should Be ‘Taken Out and Shot’ over Fox News  (Read 400 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Crosby: Rupert Murdoch Should Be ‘Taken Out and Shot’ over Fox News

David Ng29 Jul 2021181

Singer David Crosby has called for the killing of Rupert Murdoch, saying the media titan should be “taken out and shot” as punishment for running Fox News. The Crosby, Stills, and Nash crooner also called former President Donald Trump an “evil bastard.”

In an interview with the far-left Daily Beast, David Crosby said the people on Fox News are “doing great harm to the human race.”

“I know that there are a lot of really stupid people in the world and that many of them are in power and that the rest are being fed a whole shitload of absolutely untrue shit. Rupert Murdoch should be taken out and shot,” he said.

“The people on Fox are doing great harm to the human race. What can I say? They’re lying for money. So, it feels hopeless. Because they don’t mind lying. Lying for money is normal to them. It’s OK.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/29/david-crosby-rupert-murdoch-should-be-taken-out-and-shot-over-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Says the person so loved by his ex bandmates that none of them want to talk to him ever again. I suppose  Murdoch isn't perfect, but maybe Crosby should try to analyze why many (most?) of his ex bandmates and friends don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.
I was a huge Byrds/CSN fan back  in the day, but Crosby managed to aggravate every member of the Byrds and CSN to the point where they all hate him. Maybe he should wonder why that is.
Even his long time best friend Graham Nash doesn't have a good word to say about him and called him some words on stage during one of their last  concerts.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How's that transplant working out for you Dave?  Are you drinking again?  Sounds like it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

How's that transplant working out for you Dave?  Are you drinking again?  Sounds like it.
I was gonna say Dave ought to be a little more careful about saying offensive things in public. Never know when he may need a new liver.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:05:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I was gonna say Dave ought to be a little more careful about saying offensive things in public. Never know when he may need a new liver.
Personally I think he's had one too many, I have to believe there is someone out there that didn't get one that would have put it to better use.

Offline skeeter

Personally I think he's had one too many, I have to believe there is someone out there that didn't get one that would have put it to better use.
Definitely. This blowhard has had his shot.

Besides, the Summer of Love was over a long time ago.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Definitely. This blowhard has had his shot.

Besides, the Summer of Love was over a long time ago.

As he is on huge anti rejection drugs I do not think he can take the jab.  I suspect that is the source of his rage. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

As he is on huge anti rejection drugs I do not think he can take the jab.  I suspect that is the source of his rage.
I thought it might have something to do with Rupert Murdoch being over 30.

Dave doesn't trust anyone over 30.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Crosby fried his brain a long time ago.  He has a comparable intelligence to that of Biden.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But.....,but....but,what happened to all the peace,love,and mellowness,bubba?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Yes,it does. Maybe he figures he is so old now it doesn't matter?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!