Author Topic: It is Time for Dr. Fauci to Retire  (Read 124 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is Time for Dr. Fauci to Retire
« on: July 29, 2021, 08:22:17 pm »
Gingrich360.com
By Newt Gingrich
July 28, 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is 80, has had an extraordinary career. As the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, he has both engaged in and supervised a remarkable range of research including HIV/AIDS in the 1980s. One of his sharpest and most aggressive critics about the AIDS crisis, Larry Kramer, ended up saying Dr. Fauci was “the only true and great hero” among the government researchers trying to find a cure for HIV. Fauci himself has said “my career and my identity has really been defined by HIV.”

Dr. Fauci has been a leading researcher saving lives and a leading health administrator spending billions of taxpayer dollars on groundbreaking studies. The most recent NIAID budget is $6.1 billion, and Fauci has been administering that budget since 1984 (37 years).

(more)
https://www.gingrich360.com/2021/07/28/it-is-time-for-dr-fauci-to-retire/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:23:28 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.