Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden Administration Ready to Impose More Lockdowns With CDC Recommendation  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Biden Administration Ready to Impose More Lockdowns With CDC Recommendation

by Collin Rugg

During a press conference on Thursday, Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced that the Biden Administration would be willing to impose more lockdowns if recommended by the CDC.

“President Biden says that we are not returning to lockdowns, shutdowns, and school closures, but he also once said that we didn’t have to wear masks anymore once we were vaccinated,” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy said. “So why should Americans trust him that?”

“Well, because we listen to the scientists, we listened to the experts,” Jean-Pierre replied. “This is a public health situation. This is not about politics at all. This is about saving lives. And this is what the President is all about. He wants to make sure that we are saving lives. If you look at … the last six months. That’s what he’s done, every day. And you see that in the numbers. Now we’re at a point where we have to double down and make it very, very clear to people that we can’t, we can’t let the pandemic win, we have to continue to fight.”

“So, if you’re listening to the scientists, if scientists come to you at some point down the line and say it is our opinion that there should be shutdowns and there should be school closures, you would do that?” Doocy asked.

“Well, we listen to, like I said, we listen to the CDC and the experts and their guidance…are, you know, the CDC is a body that is very well respected,” Jean-Pierre responded. “And again, we follow their guidance.”

https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1420823679177355264

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-biden-administration-ready-for-more-lockdowns-if-recommended-by-the-cdc-crugg/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:37:11 pm by MOD7 »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Good luck with that. I doubt most states will pay it any mind. I sure won't... Didn't the first time around either. I could probably count on one hand how many times I wore a mask since all this started.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Good luck with that. I doubt most states will pay it any mind. I sure won't... Didn't the first time around either. I could probably count on one hand how many times I wore a mask since all this started.
The Teachers' Union will love extended lockdowns. (for the money and vacation time)
Blue State Governors will love more lockdowns. (for the authoritarian power)

But I agree, other than people who have a personal interest in more lockdowns, I doubt anyone else will go for more of this bullshit.
If it didn't work the first time, why would anyone believe lockdowns will suddenly 'work' now?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Follow guidelines from the gang who couldn't shoot straight?

A flying middle finger to the CDC, Pedo Joe, and his Dart Board Brigade who said if I got the Vax, I wouldn't need a mask.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:34:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
SLow Joe is on now spreading his bullshit.  Disgusting pandering lying sack of crap.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
White House chatter is that lockdowns for delta variant all but a done deal. Virtually all blue states are cooperating with WH / CDC. They’re aiming for late 2nd week of August, per WH official
11:57 PM · Jul 29, 2021

Ige_World
@WorldIge
Replying to @JackPosobiec
The Delta variant was first discovered in December 2020 and didn't become an issue in India until late Spring, early Summer. The cases in India have stabilized since then and their population is only 7% fully vaxxed. Why is it suddenly such a big issue here?
12:30 AM · Jul 30, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
May the rebellion commence.

Offline skeeter

May the rebellion commence.
I'm half hoping they try more lockdowns.

Online Wingnut

I'm half hoping they try more lockdowns.

Yep.  The Gov are about to get their Howard Beale moment if they try another "Flatten the Curve" lockdown.

Offline Hoodat

My kid's school just announced masks will be required this fall.  We are about to battle this one out.  I'm not taking this crap any more.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"My kid's school just announced masks will be required this fall.  We are about to battle this one out.  I'm not taking this crap any more."

Is it a public school?
If so.... WHY send the kids to "public" school...?

Offline Hoodat

Hoodat wrote:
"My kid's school just announced masks will be required this fall.  We are about to battle this one out.  I'm not taking this crap any more."

Is it a public school?
If so.... WHY send the kids to "public" school...?

Private.  But the founder died a couple of years ago, and liberals have taken over.  They do whatever Fulton County does.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

My kid's school just announced masks will be required this fall.  We are about to battle this one out.  I'm not taking this crap any more.

Well, your kid needs to be punished.  Some gays in Massachusetts hosted a superspreader event.