Author Topic: Leaked Democrat Memo Warns Party Hurt by Biden Inflation  (Read 191 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leaked Democrat Memo Warns Party Hurt by Biden Inflation
« on: July 29, 2021, 07:44:36 pm »
Leaked Democrat Memo Warns Party Hurt by Biden Inflation

Wendell Husebø 29 Jul 2021

A leaked Democrat memo Thursday warns that President Joe Biden’s inflation is hurting the party.

“The NRCC produced one of the first inflation spots we’ve seen and it was one of the most powerful Republican ads to date,” the memo warns. “Notably, they did more damage with this ad than nearly any other conservative ad tested and they were able to do it in [15 seconds] instead of a typical [30 seconds].”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznTkPM7XNs&ab_channel=ChaseChats

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/29/democrat-memo-hurt-biden-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Leaked Democrat Memo Warns Party Hurt by Biden Inflation
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:44:43 pm »
Of course they aren't concerned in the least about how average Americans are hurt by Biden inflation, only about the friggin democrap politicians, but hey I'm okay cause I got that huuuge 1.3% COL this year. Only problem is that inflation is running what, about 6% plus so far? Gas has gone up over $1 gallon, so far.

But thank goodness no mean tweets from Joe, just hostility, condescension, verbal insults, word salad. All in all I'd rather have Trumps mean tweets and gaffs that went along with America First, energy independence and respect, if not fear from our enemies. If only he would have vetoed those huge spending increases and made the dems own them instead of signing them.

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Leaked Democrat Memo Warns Party Hurt by Biden Inflation
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 08:49:44 pm »
The Democrat Communist Party is not worried about anything as long as they can keep getting away with cheating and rigging elections.