Author Topic: Natural Immunity After COVID-19 Found Durable and Robust  (Read 632 times)

Offline Hoodat

Natural Immunity After COVID-19 Found Durable and Robust
« on: July 29, 2021, 03:38:40 pm »
Natural Immunity After COVID-19 Found Durable and Robust

Don Ward Hackett   |   July 26, 2021

(Precision Vaccinations)
Ending the COVID-19 pandemic will require long-lived immunity to SARS-CoV-2, wrote researchers who published a new study in the journal Cell on July 14, 2021.

‘To end the COVID-19 pandemic, it is critical to know how long immunity against SARS-CoV-2 will persist after infection and whether it will be sufficient to prevent new infections and severe disease in years to come, continued this study,’ which is excerpted below.

‘Identifying, in-depth, the adaptive immune components leading to recovery and modeling the trends of each response was enabled by the longitudinal sampling of a large number of COVID-19 patients.'

This new study shows that most convalescent COVID-19 patients mount durable antibodies, B cells, and T cells specific for SARS-CoV-2 up to 250 days. The kinetics of these responses provide an early indication for a favorable course ahead to achieve long-lived immunity.

Because the cohort will be followed for 2–3 more years, they can build on these results to define the progression to long-lived immunity against this novel human coronavirus, which can guide rational responses when future virus outbreaks occur.

The hallmark of the initial immune defense against SARS-CoV-2 is the emergence of antibodies recognizing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, including the RBD and NTD components of the S1 subunit, during the early phase of viral replication.

These antibodies are likely secreted from plasmablasts rapidly generated from B cells activated upon their first encounter with the pathogen spike antigen.

The swift rise over the first month of infection, followed by a fast decline of the circulating spike IgG and IgA antibodies, is a consistent finding and likely explained by the disappearance of the short-lived plasmablasts.

These events occur even sooner for the spike IgM and nucleocapsid antibodies.  .  .  .

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/natural-immunity-after-covid-19-found-durable-and-robust

Here is yet another study showing that naturally developed immunity from successfully fighting off an infection is long-lasting.  It is also a study that the 'vax & mask' fascists continue to ignore.  In addition, the study shows that there is cross-immunity between SARS-1 and SARS-2.  This could explain why I haven't gotten it since I was exposed to SARS-1 while in China in 2005.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Re: Natural Immunity After COVID-19 Found Durable and Robust
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 05:36:39 pm »
Something else to consider with cross-immunity.  One can get a SARS-1 vaccine which was developed 15 years ago before all this mRNA crap, and will develop immunity against SARS-2.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 06:27:04 pm »
Per this, https://theconversation.com/the-mysterious-disappearance-of-the-first-sars-virus-and-why-we-need-a-vaccine-for-the-current-one-but-didnt-for-the-other-137583 :

What about a SARS vaccine? Vaccine studies for SARS-CoV-1 were started and tested in animal models. An inactivated whole virus was used in ferrets, nonhuman primates and mice. All of the vaccines resulted in protective immunity, but there were complications; the vaccines resulted in an immune disease in animals. No human studies were done, nor were the vaccine studies taken further because the virus disappeared. Many factors were involved in the end of SARS-CoV-1, perhaps including summer weather, and certainly strict quarantine of all those who had contact with infected individuals, but we don’t really know why the epidemic ended. Viruses are like that, unpredictable!

My emphasis. Do you have the product name and producer of an FDA approved SARS-CoV-1 vaccine, @Hoodat?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 06:54:40 pm »
@PeteS in CA

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00533741

From that Trial info (the "No Results Posted" tab):

No Study Results Posted on ClinicalTrials.gov for this Study
Study was withdrawn before participants were enrolled.
About Study Results Reporting on ClinicalTrials.gov
Recruitment Status  :   Withdrawn
Estimated Primary Completion Date  :   January 2012
Estimated Study Completion Date  :   January 2012

My emphasis. Human testing of that vaccine was never begun, so it is not FDA approved, @Hoodat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 06:59:49 pm »
My emphasis. Human testing of that vaccine was never begun, so it is not FDA approved, @Hoodat.

Well darn.  Too bad SARS-1 died off before they could start testing.  Oh well.  At least it exists.  Maybe they can get it tested now since the FDA seems willing to sign off on just about anything these days.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 08:11:53 pm »
This TIES because it is about COVID and Natural immunity.  This doctor talks about covid.  A NOBLE PRIZE WINNER...they now, don't believe.  WHICH WAY IS IT?  Protein spikes years later cause tiny blood clots from vaccine. I prefer my natural immunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZKRNDo5Ks&t=5s

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 12:19:23 am »
...  Protein spikes years later cause tiny blood clots from vaccine. ...

My emphasis. That is literally impossible for two reasons:

1. None of the Covid vaccines produce spikes.

2. Covid vaccines first started testing with humans in March of 2020, less than 2 years ago.

As for Luc Montagnier's claims:

No, vaccinations are not "killing us", as demonstrated by the ~190 million Americans who have received at least one vaccine dose, and more hundreds of millions worldwide.

No, vaccinations cannot "create more variants", because the vaccines do nothing to SARS-CoV-2 viruses.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 12:28:33 am by PeteS in CA »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 12:27:49 am »
My emphasis. That is literally impossible for two reasons:

1. None of the Covid vaccines produce spikes.

2. Covid vaccines first started testing with humans in March of 2020, less than 2 years ago.

As a woman, I am not in competition with you.  In fact, I have never been competitive.  Normally I just walk away. You don't have any information.  I am trying to save people.  You just want to put me down, every chance you get.
--------------------
Given that this mRNA concoction was experimental and never before tested in human trials, it's taken awhile for the data to come back (via respectable doctors) as to how this is affecting human subjects. The official agencies like the CDC and WHO are all completely corrupt and part of this population reduction plot, which is what this is)....so the real numbers are being suppressed....We have to rely on doctors going around the system.

But here's what this experimental COVID shot does to you. It will eventually kill you because it permanently damages the capillaries and blood vessels with this spike protein it causes the cells to manufacture and distribute throughout the blood stream. These spike proteins attach themselves to the linings of blood vessels capillaries and cell walls....which causes clotting...in 62% of the people according to doctors like Dr. Charles Hoffe and Dr. Andrew Kaufman...This is PERMANENT damage, in everything from your lungs, heart to your brain, and will cause eventual death in around 3 years time. The perps behind this mass murder needed the delay because, by that time, it won't be associated with any "vaccination"....In fact, the deaths that are happening now are not being attributed to vaccination....Why would the enemy give those numbers to you when it's purpose is to kill you?

If you've already taken the shot, do not take any more.....because we're looking at a bioweapon here that probably operates as a delayed death sentence....so by the time it does kill you, there is no association with the weapon that actually killed you. Enemy population reduction (mass murder) agenda achieved. Why do you think they want so desperately for you to take it to the point of now threatening further shut downs and door to door NAZI style enforcement if you refuse? Do you think they're concerned with your health? This is bi-partisan tyranny here. Traitor Mitch McConnell is playing for the enemy team here as well.....This is all part of the overthrow of the US...(and globalist take over of the world, to be honest, because it's happening over the world)...

I was saying this long before AJ was but he sums up the situation perfectly here. The only area where AJ and I differ is that I'm in agreement with Dr. Kaufman that no such virus as SARS CoV-2 (the virus that allegedly causes COVID-19) was ever proven to exist. That's not even the critical point here. The critical thing to understand is that THE VACCINE is the real bioweapon here that will kill you.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60f9f ... 082db3e9ec
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60fde ... 0f95d4741e
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60fc8 ... 0e62c9817a

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 12:29:54 am »

As a woman, I am not in competition with you.  In fact, I have never been competitive.  Normally I just walk away. You don't have any information.  I am trying to save people.  You just want to put me down, every chance you get.
--------------------

Hey Crackpot.

Tell us again about Sandy Hook? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 12:33:04 am »
PETE JUST PUT ME ON IGNORE. THANK YOU. 
--------

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-13- ... eople.html#

ALERT: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure, 62% of vaccinated people already show microscopic blood clots
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 by: Ethan Huff
----------------------
https://principia-scientific.com/doctor ... st-people/

ctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 12:43:18 am »
Hey Crackpot.

Tell us again about Sandy Hook?

Thank you. Things are now beginning to make more sense.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2021, 12:54:11 am »

As a woman, I am not in competition with you 1.  In fact, I have never been competitive.  Normally I just walk away. You don't have any information 2.  I am trying to save people 3.  You just want to put me down, every chance you get 4.
--------------------
Given that this mRNA concoction was experimental and never before tested in human trials 5, it's taken awhile for the data to come back (via respectable doctors) as to how this is affecting human subjects. The official agencies like the CDC and WHO are all completely corrupt and part of this population reduction plot, which is what this is)....so the real numbers are being suppressed....We have to rely on doctors going around the system.

But here's what this experimental COVID shot does to you. It will eventually kill you because it permanently damages the capillaries and blood vessels with this spike protein it causes the cells to manufacture and distribute throughout the blood stream 6. These spike proteins attach themselves to the linings of blood vessels capillaries and cell walls....which causes clotting...in 62% of the people according to doctors like Dr. Charles Hoffe and Dr. Andrew Kaufman...This is PERMANENT damage, in everything from your lungs, heart to your brain, and will cause eventual death in around 3 years time 7. The perps behind this mass murder needed the delay because, by that time, it won't be associated with any "vaccination"....In fact, the deaths that are happening now are not being attributed to vaccination....Why would the enemy give those numbers to you when it's purpose is to kill you?

If you've already taken the shot, do not take any more.....because we're looking at a bioweapon here that probably operates as a delayed death sentence....so by the time it does kill you, there is no association with the weapon that actually killed you. Enemy population reduction (mass murder) agenda achieved. Why do you think they want so desperately for you to take it to the point of now threatening further shut downs and door to door NAZI style enforcement if you refuse? Do you think they're concerned with your health? This is bi-partisan tyranny here. Traitor Mitch McConnell is playing for the enemy team here as well.....This is all part of the overthrow of the US...(and globalist take over of the world, to be honest, because it's happening over the world)... 8

I was saying this long before AJ was but he sums up the situation perfectly here. The only area where AJ and I differ is that I'm in agreement with Dr. Kaufman that no such virus as SARS CoV-2 (the virus that allegedly causes COVID-19) was ever proven to exist. That's not even the critical point here. The critical thing to understand is that THE VACCINE is the real bioweapon here that will kill you.

1 Where did that ad hominem attack come from? And how is it relevant to my post which you quoted.

2 In the real world I have been reading and collecting information regarding Covid vaccines since February of 2020, and have posted much here.

3 You are trying to save people? Ummmmmm, no.

4 I have NEVER "put you down". I don't attack members of any forum on which I post, and never have.

5 Moderna's vaccine began testing with human participants in March, 2020, and BioNTech's (Pfizer) in April, 2020. If by that ambiguously phrased sentence you are claiming mRNA vaccines were not tested with humans, that is false. OTOH, if you are simply saying that Pfizer's and Moderna's were the first mRNA vaccines authorized for use, so what? The same could be said of viral vector vaccines (Covid vaccines were not the first use of that technology) and of traditional dead/inactivated virus vaccines.

6 In the real world, the spike proteins that mRNA vaccines cause cells to produce result in the creation of antibodies which destroy those spike proteins.

7 Nonsense. My brain, heart, and lungs are doing fine, and because I've been more diligent at the gym, actually better than pre-Covid. If my lifespan is similar to my parents, I'll be around for another 25 or 30 years.

8 I cannot reply to that paragraph politely and will stop with saying that.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2021, 01:01:41 am »
Thank you. Things are now beginning to make more sense.

I doubt it.  I am one of the sanest people on here.  Don't drink, don't do drugs. Don't smoke..anything, ever.  Lived a very wholesome lifestyle. I AM AN  INFJ. That you people love to believe all the GOVERNMENT LIES...is on you, not me.
"I am here from the government. I am here to help'.  YOU ALL SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT.

Nasty mouth WINGNUT...can you ever be civil?  I notice your name has a NUT...in it.  Suits you.  MODS I AM DONE. TALK TO HIM. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2021, 01:13:32 am »
I doubt it.  I am one of the sanest people on here.  Don't drink, don't do drugs. Don't smoke..anything, ever.  Lived a very wholesome lifestyle. I AM AN  INFJ. That you people love to believe all the GOVERNMENT LIES...is on you, not me.
"I am here from the government. I am here to help'.  YOU ALL SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT.

Nasty mouth WINGNUT...can you ever be civil?  I notice your name has a NUT...in it.  Suits you.  MODS I AM DONE. TALK TO HIM.

You proved your true nature on the other Remington thread that was deleted because of your post.  You are sick. Please get some help for your mental illness.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2021, 02:06:02 pm »
LegalAmerican is not the topic of this thread. :dontfeed:

:im waiting:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 02:07:11 pm by MOD3 »