Author Topic: Cuomo wants N.Y. workers back in offices by Labor Day, tells businesses to deny unvaccinated patrons  (Read 791 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
uomo wants N.Y. workers back in offices by Labor Day, tells businesses to deny unvaccinated patrons
By Denis Slattery
New York Daily News |
Jul 28, 2021 at 5:16 PM

ALBANY — Gov. Cuomo is pushing private employers to bring workers back to the office by Labor Day — and calling on restaurants and others to deny unvaccinated patrons.

Citing economic concerns, the governor implored businesses to encourage in-person work by the end of the summer during a virtual address Wednesday before members of the Association for a Better New York.

“Everyone has to be back in the office,” Cuomo said. “I understand remote learning, I understand remote working, I understand trepidation, but the numbers are down, and we know how to do this safely.

“We need private sector companies to say to their employees ‘I need you back in the office,’” he added.

The governor lamented the loss of working one-on-one and said remote options just don’t allow for the same creativity and sharing of ideas.

more
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-york-elections-government/ny-covid-cuomo-office-workers-vaccinated-20210728-dwnyfng6rvadrgcvb2liij7cuq-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, right.  He's just shilling for New York City, which is going to suffer a catastrophic loss of tax revenues if people and companies continue to work remotely instead of having everyone trooping in to NYC to occupy a cubicle in some nameless office tower.