Author Topic: Susan Sarandon protests outside of AOC's office: 'We’re losing hope here that you represent us'  (Read 715 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Susan Sarandon was seen protesting outside New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's office in New York on Monday.

In a video obtained by The Independent, the 74-year-old actress used a megaphone to address the gathering crowd. Sarandon expressed her disappointment in AOC and "the squad."

"I’m here to say to the squad, and especially AOC, who, you know did make a lot of promises, that we still have faith in you and we would like to see if you have a better plan than we’ve been able to see, please share it," Sarandon said.

She added, "If there’s a pathway you’ve got that we’re not aware of please share it. Because we’re losing hope here that you represent us."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/susan-sarandon-protests-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-medicare-for-all
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

I wasn't aware that Susan Sarandon lived in the 14th Congressional district.  I thought she lived in Manhattan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

AOC is a demonrat. The only one she represents is AOC.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 03:39:15 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: