Author Topic: Jason Whitlock: 'America Has Been Hacked' — 'Simone Biles and the Celebration of Quitting'  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Whitlock: 'America Has Been Hacked' — 'Simone Biles and the Celebration of Quitting'
By Mike Miller | Jul 29, 2021 3:45 PM ET

Maybe it’s because we knew the 2021Tokyo Olympics were going to suck.

While few Olympics “experts” could have predicted the disastrous start for America’s Olympic team, some of us were pretty sure “woke” would weave its way into the games, somehow.

Maybe that’s because of hammer thrower Gwen Berry despicably turning her back during the playing of the national anthem during the medal presentation in the Seattle Olympic trials — in which she came in third.

Or maybe it’s because of the embarrassment of professional sports in America in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death, not the least of which was the pathetic prostration of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and NBA commissioner Adam Silver before the Black Lives Matter altar, and their condemnation — multiple times — of pretend “systemic racism.”

Point: I, for one, was not going to be surprised by anything that happened relative to Team USA in Tokyo.

From the men’s basketball team’s embarrassing loss to France and the “woke” women’s soccer team’s startling 3-0 loss to Sweden at the start of the Games, zero was going to surprise me.

Then Simone Biles did what she did. She quit. Over “health issues.”

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/07/29/jason-whitlock-america-has-been-hacked-simone-biles-and-the-celebration-of-quitting-n418314
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online berdie

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I may kind of understand her thinking.

From what I read the routines she does are abnormally hard. I can see her getting in air and freezing.

Not being an athlete I really can't say...but I can see that happening.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I may kind of understand her thinking.

From what I read the routines she does are abnormally hard. I can see her getting in air and freezing.

Not being an athlete I really can't say...but I can see that happening.
ALL athletes, and there are thousands of them competing, have the same issue.

But you son't see the rest of them quitting, and they drive on, regardless.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Biles should be left alone, and shouldn't be picked on.

That being said,  she should not be celebrated.

Offline skeeter

Biles is emblematic of young people - or even society at large - today; all the potential inherent in any generation hobbled with oversized yet unusually fragile egos. So fragile as to be disfunctional.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 12:48:22 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

Biles should be left alone, and shouldn't be picked on.

That being said,  she should not be celebrated.

She should be in charge of her own body and decide whether or not to compete.  However, she's been in the spotlight because of her tremendous athletic abilities and she has to live with the decisions that she has made and for her fans and the MSM not to react to her dropping out is not being realistic.  I just hope that her dropping out was of her own free will; my first inclination upon hearing that she dropped out, was that she was forced out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

She should be in charge of her own body and decide whether or not to compete.  However, she's been in the spotlight because of her tremendous athletic abilities and she has to live with the decisions that she has made and for her fans and the MSM not to react to her dropping out is not being realistic.  I just hope that her dropping out was of her own free will; my first inclination upon hearing that she dropped out, was that she was forced out.

I say on purpose.  SABOTAGE.. no doubt for me.  Make America weak.  A BUNCH OF WOKE...same as Lloyd Austin in charge of military, purging all conservatives from the ranks. He is a marxist. Some people of a certain race, love communism.  Everybody the same.  SAME MISERY. 

Offline dfwgator

Do you think if she wasn't black, the media would treat her differently?