Author Topic: Hospital morgues fill as death count climbs in Missouri  (Read 2488 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Hospital morgues fill as death count climbs in Missouri
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2021, 04:56:53 pm »
Looking at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/missouri/ , Covid deaths are still declining in Missouri.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2021, 05:05:17 pm »
On another thread I crunched the numbers from the Johns Hopkins site the past 7 days, and the lethality rate of deaths vs. cases is now about 0.4%.  Remember early on it was bouncing between 3-5%. 

Don't forget seasonal flu is often around 0.2%
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2021, 05:23:11 pm »
On another thread I crunched the numbers from the Johns Hopkins site the past 7 days, and the lethality rate of deaths vs. cases is now about 0.4%.  Remember early on it was bouncing between 3-5%. 

Don't forget seasonal flu is often around 0.2%

I though the case fatality rate was running at ~2%, down from ~6% (US only)

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid#how-did-confirmed-deaths-and-cases-change-over-time
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2021, 05:38:54 pm »

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid#how-did-confirmed-deaths-and-cases-change-over-time

How much of that data is the result of the bad inputs of the statistics that's been going on since February, 2020?

From my somewhat academic view of the stats used, that was a debauchery of my beloved statistics on a grand scale.

Remember back a bit...they were counting positive antibody tests and mixing the results with confirmed COVID-19 infections, and in many cases they never reported them as separate tests.  This is unbelievably deceptive.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 05:40:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 06:18:30 pm »
How much of that data is the result of the bad inputs of the statistics that's been going on since February, 2020?

From my somewhat academic view of the stats used, that was a debauchery of my beloved statistics on a grand scale.

Remember back a bit...they were counting positive antibody tests and mixing the results with confirmed COVID-19 infections, and in many cases they never reported them as separate tests.  This is unbelievably deceptive.

Having counted too many Covid cases above confirmed cases would raise the cafe mortality rate even higher. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 06:34:17 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 07:11:13 pm »

I used the time frame July 29 through August 4th as a snapshot.

Again per Johns Hopkins data for the United States-

Number of Cases- 657.8K
Number of Deaths- 2984

Death rate- 0.45%

If memory servers, flu in a bad season runs about 0.2%

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:15:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 07:54:12 pm »

Number of Cases- 657.8K
Number of Deaths- 2984

Death rate- 0.45%

I think using such a short time period, gives poor results.  When past spikes in cases led to a spike in death rates, 2~3 weeks later, a one week snap shot during increasing cases gives very misleading results.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 08:08:54 pm »

Number of Cases- 657.8K
Number of Deaths- 2984

Death rate- 0.45%

The same and about as factual as our political POLL NUMBERS.......just consider, you are being played. None of us are correct information...ABOUT ANYTHING!

https://rumble.com/vkjqjm-vaccine-failure-patients-hospitalized-dying-mostly-fully-vaccinated.html

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 08:20:35 pm »
I think using such a short time period, gives poor results.  When past spikes in cases led to a spike in death rates, 2~3 weeks later, a one week snap shot during increasing cases gives very misleading results.

Sheesh, okay Mr. Nick-Pick, here is 31 of the last days which will take in account any lagging.  Satisfied?

Number of Cases- 1974.8K
Number of Deaths- 10,523

Death rate- 0.53%

The point is the same.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 08:23:04 pm »

The same and about as factual as our political POLL NUMBERS.......just consider, you are being played. None of us are correct information...ABOUT ANYTHING!

You ought to go work for the Babylon Bee to provide them content.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 08:42:32 pm »
Most of us knew this months ago, too!
---------------------------------------------
WEIRD NEWS   PUBLISHED: 1:30 PM 9 AUG 2021  UPDATED: 5:02 PM 9 AUG 2021

Israel Reeling From Vaccination Backfire As Cases Skyrocket Among ‘Protected’
The COVID vaccine is a lie… it makes many, many people very sick… and kills others.
by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/israel-reeling-from-vaccination-backfire-as-cases-skyrocket-among-protected/

We reported this months ago... the deaths are being caused, not by new strains, but by the vaccine itself. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:44:35 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline thackney

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2021, 08:44:06 pm »
Sheesh, okay Mr. Nick-Pick, here is 31 of the last days which will take in account any lagging.  Satisfied?

Number of Cases- 1974.8K
Number of Deaths- 10,523

Death rate- 0.53%

The point is the same.

I think it is still too short.  Cases numbers have gone up nearly 8 times in magnitude during your time frame.  The peak for the cases leads deaths too much for this to capture.  You will not get a fair comparison of this spike until many weeks later.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#the-growth-rate-of-covid-19-deaths

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 09:07:29 pm »
I think it is still too short.  Cases numbers have gone up nearly 8 times in magnitude during your time frame.  The peak for the cases leads deaths too much for this to capture.  You will not get a fair comparison of this spike until many weeks later.

You are now just being ridiculous.  Even if you project out and redo the same data a few weeks later, I don't think you'll see much statistical difference beyond the .45/.52% mortality rates I stated.  Versus and contrasted the  seriousness of the disease early in its introduction.  i.e 3-6%

If you want to play your contrarian games, that is your business.  My point was that the lethality of this disease had diminished, and is being overstated in lieu of government intenvention and draconian control measures.

Offline thackney

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2021, 09:17:17 pm »
You are now just being ridiculous.  Even if you project out and redo the same data a few weeks later, I don't think you'll see much statistical difference beyond the .45/.52% mortality rates I stated.  Versus and contrasted the  seriousness of the disease early in its introduction.  i.e 3-6%

If you want to play your contrarian games, that is your business.  My point was that the lethality of this disease had diminished, and is being overstated in lieu of government intenvention and draconian control measures.

The equation of deaths per case is greatly impacted when the denominator goes up 8 times in magnitude and the numerator lags by weeks.  You do not think that changes the results?

You want to pretend that people instantly die from Covid once infected.  I will stay with reality for comparisons.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2021, 12:09:18 am »
North Dakota: New cases: nn or even nnn some days, New Deaths: 0

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2021, 01:07:45 pm »
Sure, I believe the death count, just like I believe the testing process. Here's a tweet about a member of the Las Vegas (formerly Oakland) Raiders who tests negative every day - he has to take the test every day - yet received a call from the health department telling him he was positive. Then he called them on it. Hilarity ensued.

https://twitter.com/IndigoLeo10/status/1332687302615851015
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2021, 07:58:27 pm »
Sure, I believe the death count, just like I believe the testing process. Here's a tweet about a member of the Las Vegas (formerly Oakland) Raiders who tests negative every day - he has to take the test every day - yet received a call from the health department telling him he was positive. Then he called them on it. Hilarity ensued.

https://twitter.com/IndigoLeo10/status/1332687302615851015
"I believe it's a stunt to try to shut the country back down"

Now who would possibly benefit from that?  :shrug:

I think we know.
If the Dems don't find a way to steal their way to at least status quo in the midterms, they are likely to be stonewalled by the Congress for the last two years of Biden's term. If they can't gin up enough reasons to pull off massive and widespread vote fraud, they are unlikely (with the exception of a few jurisdictions--and maybe not even some of those with the defund police and high crime) to keep what they have in the Congress, and the party in the White House normally loses seats in the midterms. Are you ready for another round of lockdowns and masks and pimipng fear to the point you have to wear a badge to step out of your house> Are you ready for concentration camps for "vulnerable" people? (see more about that here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html?fbclid=IwAR086nWKQsbzdIqjWRRKoVh3uf25mgISTjYC3h1SXZsmYgttzKwfbEw7qWE
Interminable confinement and isolation without warrant or charges or trial?

This is how people end up riding boxcars to the ovens, folks.
Our Government is not following its own laws, is not staying within the confines of the Constitution, and is usurping power and denying Rights through corporate proxies.

Like Nancy Reagan said "Just say no."

This nonsense will make no one any safer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2021, 12:27:26 am »
Scientific Data: MRNA Vaccine “Worse Than Disease” As 100 Vaxxed Dead In Mass
These cases are ‘low’… so they claim repeatedly. But how many deaths are actually being reported?
 by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/scien ... d-in-mass/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2021, 12:51:26 am »
Scientific Data: MRNA Vaccine “Worse Than Disease” As 100 Vaxxed Dead In Mass
These cases are ‘low’… so they claim repeatedly. But how many deaths are actually being reported?
 by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/scien ... d-in-mass/

@LegalAmerican, I suggest going back to whatever discussion forum you copy-and-pasted that from and click the url there so as to get the full url. Then edit your post above so it has the full url. It won't improve the quality of content that reveals the writer's ignorance in its title, but at least TBR members could go to the article if they want.

ETA: The phony picture at the top of the article is humorous, too, in a laughable way.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 12:54:41 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2021, 01:17:57 am »
I went grocery shopping without any mask.  No one attacked me, this time.  People were so happy to see my smiling face!  I have those Shirley Temple dimples, when I smile.  Nevada demands I wear a mask..again.  Corrupt governor.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2021, 03:54:21 am »
I went grocery shopping without any mask.  No one attacked me, this time.  People were so happy to see my smiling face!  I have those Shirley Temple dimples, when I smile.  Nevada demands I wear a mask..again.  Corrupt governor.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2021, 06:24:59 am »
Missouri COVID-19 cases and deaths just started trending down...("Delta peak" over now like in the UK??). 5 deaths from COVID statewide on August 8th in MO...MO hospitals morgues cannot handle 5 per day statewide? Are funeral homes not doing pick-ups or ??

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/missouri/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2021, 01:23:09 pm »
Missouri COVID-19 cases and deaths just started trending down...("Delta peak" over now like in the UK??). 5 deaths from COVID statewide on August 8th in MO...MO hospitals morgues cannot handle 5 per day statewide? Are funeral homes not doing pick-ups or ??

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/missouri/

Looks very possible. Deaths are definitely down. And while there are some individual days with high numbers of cases, the average trend seems to have turned downward. After the fiasco of the CDC combining several days' data into one day in the Florida daily cases data, I wonder if some or all of the 3 spikes are a similar CDC screw-up/politicization.

BTW, I see Worldometers' Florida data reflects the CDC's "correction" and also suggests that their surge has peaked. Also similar to Missouri, Florida's daily deaths appear to be trending downward.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2021, 01:27:46 pm »

BTW, I see Worldometers' Florida data reflects the CDC's "correction" and also suggests that their surge has peaked. Also similar to Missouri, Florida's daily deaths appear to be trending downward.

Any sane person knew this would happen.  But then those people seem to be MIA in the covid realm of reality
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.