General Category > Politics/Government

Jordan Says Pelosi Kept Him off Jan 6 Commission Because He Pressed Her On Her Role In Security Brea

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Jordan Says Pelosi Kept Him off Jan 6 Commission Because He Pressed Her On Her Role In Security Breakdown
 Carmine SabiaJuly 28, 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may have something to hide, according to one of the representatives she prevented from being on her January 6 commission.

Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan believes that Speaker Pelosi denied him being on the commission because he pressed her about her role in the security breakdown on that day.

“The real question is, and I’ve said this many times, why weren’t those guys who testified today and all the other Capitol Hill police who protect us and protect Capitol Hill, why weren’t they given more help?” he said to Fox News host Bret Baier on Monday.

“Why wasn’t more help there that day? And the only person who can answer that question is the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives,” he said. “And I think she thought we were going to keep raising that question, and that’s why she didn’t put me on [the committee].”

“My hunch is because what happened all last summer [when] we saw Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats say that we should defund the police. We saw Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats say that rioters and looters who attacked police, destroyed small business, and hurt innocent civilians- they actually raised money to bail them out of jail,” he said. “So when that’s the background, it’s kind of tough to say, ‘we’re for defunding the police. But, oh, by the way, we want more police here to protect us on January 6th.”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/pelosi-commission-46561/

Cyber Liberty:
I think she would have passed over Jordan even if he had not "pressed her."  She'd keep him off the panel because he's an all-around pain in Pelosi's ass.

unite for individuality:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on July 28, 2021, 06:27:11 pm ---Jim Jordan -
“My hunch is because what happened all last summer [when] we saw
Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats say that we should defund the police.
We saw Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats say that rioters and looters who
attacked police, destroyed small business, and hurt innocent civilians-
they actually raised money to bail them out of jail,” he said.
“So when that’s the background, it’s kind of tough to say,
‘we’re for defunding the police. But, oh, by the way,
we want more police here to protect us on January 6th.”

--- End quote ---

Jim Jordan is going too easy on the Dems.

The REAL reason Nasty Nancy refused to allow more protection for the House,
in spite of at least six requests by the Capitol Police,
and by PRESIDENT Trump himself, is,
the January 6 "riot" was a MANUFACTURED CRISIS!

iNTENTIONALLY STAGED to serve as a fake "coup attempt"
to divert attention away from the REAL ILLEGAL COUP
(the certifying of election results that were already proven false)
that actually did succeed!

The rioters who led the intrusion into the Capitol
were Antifa operatives, agent provocateurs,
bussed into DC, paid for by Democrat mega-donors.

We need Capitol Police officers to testify about the orders they received
to allow the intruders into the Capitol.
And when those officers get fired for telling the truth,
Mr Trump should hire them to provide security at his properties.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version