Author Topic: Judge Tells Biden Admin To Stop Releasing COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Into Texas Communitie  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Judge Tells Biden Admin To Stop Releasing COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Into Texas Communities
July 27, 2021 By Shawn Fleetwood

Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez is calling on the Biden administration to stop releasing COVID-19 positive illegal immigrants into Texas.

“We have been doing well as a community in slowing the spread of this deadly virus,” Cortez said. “But ill-conceived policies by both the federal and state governments are beginning to have serious consequences on Hidalgo County. I call on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into our community.”

“We now face a potential crisis because of the federal policy of releasing infected migrants into our community,” he added.

Cortez’s remarks come on the heals of the Biden administration releasing thousands of illegal immigrants into American communities. According to a report from Axios, the administration has released roughly 50,000 illegal immigrants into the United States without a court date. Moreover, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has also recorded over 21,000 COVID-19 cases within their detention facilities.

https://twitter.com/dmhj/status/1420103872907984903

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/judge-tells-biden-admin-to-stop-releasing-covid-19-positive-illegal-immigrants-into-texas-communities/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just peed in the ocean, and shockingly the level didn't change. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

To protect citizens trumps assisting foreigners every time
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Texas should round up all these illegals, transport them to Biden's neighborhood in Wilmington and drop them off, fair is fair.