General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Nolte: I’m Beginning to Regret My Decision to Get Vaccinated

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Nolte: I’m Beginning to Regret My Decision to Get Vaccinated

John Nolte 28 Jul 2021

From the sound of it, my family was safer from the coronavirus before we got vaccinated.

Let me explain…

Now that the CDC is shoving the vaccinated back into masks and telling us we’re no longer safe, I’m beginning to feel like a sucker for getting vaccinated.

I didn’t get vaccinated for love of the needle. I hate needles.

I didn’t get vaccinated for the love of going to two separate vaccine appointments. I hate leaving the house.

I didn’t get vaccinated for the love of standing in line. I hate lines.

And I sure as hell didn’t get vaccinated for the love of losing an entire weekend lying in bed sick as a dog, which was the immediate side effect of my second Moderna shot. I can’t remember the last time I was that sick.

No, I got vaccinated for two reasons. The first was to protect my wife, who’s in the at-risk group. The second was to get out of that filthy, stinking mask.

I got vaccinated because the CDC told me my wife would no longer be at risk and that life would return to normal.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/07/28/nolte-im-beginning-regret-my-decision-get-vaccinated/

Hoodat:
Why doesn't Nolte go get unvaccinated?

Oh, wait  .  .  .

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on July 28, 2021, 03:04:31 pm ---Why doesn't Nolte go get unvaccinated?

Oh, wait  .  .  .

--- End quote ---

I've seen the needle
and the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
But every rona junkie
like a settin' sun.

240B:
Apparently, my nurse knew the score, even way back when.
When I got vaccinated the nurse told me then that 'nothing' would change.
She said, 'You still have to wear a mask. You still have to distance. You still have to lockdown.'
Don't know how she knew, but she did.

rustynail:
Nolte likes movies, here's a scene for him and his CDC

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpwd0ARx6Q

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version