Author Topic: A Capitol Police Officer who’s a BLM activist?  (Read 81 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
A Capitol Police Officer who’s a BLM activist?
« on: July 29, 2021, 12:26:03 pm »
American Thinker by Andrea Widburg 7/29/2021

Of the many weeping people paraded before the House on Tuesday to testify about how deeply traumatizing it was for conservatives, rather than the usual left-wing activists, to protest at the Capitol, was one Harry Dunn, a giant of a man who claimed that he was intensely traumatized by the fact that protesters called him the “N” word. The horror of it all! Except there’s reason to believe that Dunn may have been lying. There’s no footage of this alleged racial outrage. Additionally, it turns out that Dunn is a BLM activist, a Trump hater, and a supporter of political violence – his political violence, not your free speech or protest.

Leftists were incredibly affected by Officer Dunn’s testimony. As far as they were concerned, he proved that, not only were the people at the Capitol on January 6 (who killed no one, looted nothing, and set no fires) the worst mob ever in the history of America, but they were racist. Before that horrible day, he said, “No one had ever, ever called me n***** while wearing the uniform of a Capitol Police Officer.”

The way I read those words, Dunn is saying that none of his fellow Capitol Police Officers called him “n*****” but, apparently, they did so on January 6. Shame on them!

But that’s the grammarian in me, poking fun at his dangling modifier. Clearly, what he meant is that January 6 was the first time since he became a Capitol Police Officer that a member of the public had treated him that way. But is that the truth? There’s reason not to believe him.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/a_capitol_police_officer_whos_a_blm_activist.html