Author Topic: Preparing for Delta Force Selection: What to Do and What Not to Do  (Read 135 times)

rangerrebew

Preparing for Delta Force Selection: What to Do and What Not to Do
by George E. Hand IV 1 day ago

Editor’s Note: Geo’s memoir, “Brothers of the Cloth,” a true account of special mission unit soldiers, is now available. You can purchase it here.

I can define two distinct classes of soldiers training up for the Delta Force Selection and Assessment (S&A) tryouts in West “by God” Virginia:

1. Those who insist that their training regime is the best and only way to adequately prepare for a successful run at S&A.

2. Those who quest to discover from others the exact regime that will see them through.

I found myself in the second class. I had no mentor in the form of a friend who had successfully made it through, and who could put and keep me on a training path that made sense. I fell somewhat prey to speculations and second and third-hand advice from men that had friends and friends of friends who had made it through S&A.

https://sofrep.com/news/delta-force-selection-preparation-what-to-do-and-what-not-to-do/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Preparing for Delta Force Selection: What to Do and What Not to Do
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 04:45:32 pm »
Preparing for Delta Force Selection: What to Do and What Not to Do
by George E. Hand IV 1 day ago

Editor’s Note: Geo’s memoir, “Brothers of the Cloth,” a true account of special mission unit soldiers, is now available. You can purchase it here.

I can define two distinct classes of soldiers training up for the Delta Force Selection and Assessment (S&A) tryouts in West “by God” Virginia:

1. Those who insist that their training regime is the best and only way to adequately prepare for a successful run at S&A.

2. Those who quest to discover from others the exact regime that will see them through.

I found myself in the second class. I had no mentor in the form of a friend who had successfully made it through, and who could put and keep me on a training path that made sense. I fell somewhat prey to speculations and second and third-hand advice from men that had friends and friends of friends who had made it through S&A.

https://sofrep.com/news/delta-force-selection-preparation-what-to-do-and-what-not-to-do/

@rangerbrew

IF you don't have a Rabbi already in Delta that served with you in the past ,knows your mindset and ability,and wants you on his team,it takes only one thing,"Heart".

If you are not one of those people who would rather die that quit,don't even think about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

Re: Preparing for Delta Force Selection: What to Do and What Not to Do
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 05:12:22 pm »
@rangerbrew

IF you don't have a Rabbi already in Delta that served with you in the past ,knows your mindset and ability,and wants you on his team,it takes only one thing,"Heart".

If you are not one of those people who would rather die that quit,don't even think about it.

:amen: