Author Topic: Grand Strategy Bombing: How the B-1 Will Lead American Defense  (Read 182 times)

rangerrebew

July 27, 2021

Grand Strategy Bombing: How the B-1 Will Lead American Defense

The B-1 has a proven history of lethality.
by Peter Suciu

Here's What You Need to Know: As the United States, Air Force has shifted the primary defense focus to prepare for future potential conflict against peer threats.

Today there are sixty-two B-1B Lancer bombers in service, and while the aircraft are expected to be replaced by the Northrop Grumman B-21 Raider beginning in 2025, there have been continuing efforts to update and upgrade the aging warbird.

As the United States, Air Force has shifted the primary defense focus to prepare for future potential conflict against peer threats, which is in alignment with the 2018 National Defense Strategy (NDS), earlier this year the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC) began to address the new Bomber Task Force (BTF) structure.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/grand-strategy-bombing-how-b-1-will-lead-american-defense-190540

rangerrebew

Re: Grand Strategy Bombing: How the B-1 Will Lead American Defense
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 11:58:57 am »
It also has the unique capacity to drop Critical Race Theory books and pamphlets on the enemy when they least expect it. :whistle:

Offline AARguy

Re: Grand Strategy Bombing: How the B-1 Will Lead American Defense
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 11:10:12 pm »
"I came to Kuwait with 54 tanks. After 100 days of Coalition bombing I had 52. After twenty minutes against American M1 tanks... I had none."   Iraqi Battalion Commander