Author Topic: ‘Crap happens’: Ana Navarro backs public figures being confronted in heated segment with Don Lemon  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Crap happens’: Ana Navarro backs public figures being confronted in heated segment with Don Lemon
July 27, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

CNN host Don Lemon ironically found himself defending Fox News host Tucker Carlson from Ana Navarro’s harpy attack after he was confronted by an aggressive in-your-face leftist over COVID vaccinations in front of his daughter at a Montana fly fishing store.

Navarro, who is also a CNN pundit, locked horns with Lemon on Monday over the confrontation. Republican contributor Scott Jennings was also in attendance for the segment that covered Carlson clashing with a man named Dan Bailey who had someone record the exchange. He posted the video to Instagram afterward. Bailey called Carlson “the worst human being known to man,” among other things in the video.

Although Lemon is no fan of Carlson’s and had “mixed emotions” over the incident, he couldn’t stomach the attack. “Let me tell you this, I don’t like it,” Lemon declared. “I don’t like it when people do that because I would not want it to happen to me. But I have mixed emotions because Tucker has done this to people before. Tucker said some really nasty and silly things about me. The next day, there were paparazzi in front of my house, hiding, taking pictures.”

“So, I don’t want it to happen to anyone. I don’t want it to happen to Tucker. But when you do things like that, I don’t know. I’m just saying that’s the real deal. That’s how I feel about it,” he remarked. “I think that what Tucker says much of the time is completely reprehensible and divorced from reality, but he has a right to be in a space and not be accosted and not be ambushed by anyone.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/27/crap-happens-ana-navarro-backs-public-figures-being-confronted-in-heated-segment-with-don-lemon-1109522/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Navarro, a real piece of work, that one.  I do not know what happened to her, but she had a life defining moment years back and went full tilt.  She has been a nutjob ever since, foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

Online cato potatoe

She would be the first to claim victimhood status if some goofball confronted her in public. 

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm mildly surprised, but Lemon "gets it". If this kind of @#$% becomes OK, he could become a target. This is one of the major reasons why courtesy is needed in society: without it everyone is a potential target for rudeness or worse.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.