Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera: Unvaccinated Are ‘Arrogant, Selfish’ — ‘No Shirt, No Shoes, No Vaccine, No Service’  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Geraldo Rivera: Unvaccinated Are ‘Arrogant, Selfish’ — ‘No Shirt, No Shoes, No Vaccine, No Service’

Pam Key 27 Jul 2021

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Tuesday on “The Five” that unvaccinated people who are not regularly tested were “arrogant” and “selfish.”

Rivera said, “I think the vaccine is absolutely bulletproof against this disease. We had a lightning storm in Cleveland last night. It was as likely to get hit by one of those lightning bolts as to get this terrible disease if you are vaccinated. This is a disease of the unvaccinated.”

Rivera said, “In terms of the mandatory vaccines…to say that it’s demonization of the unvaccinated, it’s not appropriate. You have to understand that if you are unvaccinated then you should at least get tested every week, on your own or understand why you are banned from the VA, why you are banned from restaurants, why you are banned from other businesses and colleges increasingly, and they should be because it’s selfish. If you are unvaccinated and you are going around without being tested, you are an arrogant, selfish SOB.”

He continued, “I do not believe my body, my choice when it comes to the the damn vaccine. I want you to be vaccinated and if you are not vaccinated you have to have a reason like immunocompromised.”

Rivera added, “I am absolutely in the camp of no shirt, no shoes, no vaccine, no service.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/27/geraldo-rivera-unvaccinated-are-arrogant-selfish-no-shirt-no-shoes-no-vaccine-no-service/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I watched it.  Piddiful just piddiful. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't worry your ugly head, Rivera.  If I go someplace and you're there, I'll kick you in the shins and leave.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Consider the source.

2. I'm sure people who have not been vaccinated find insults like this highly persuasive, :sarc: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Usually the arrogant selfish SOB is the one telling other people what they should do.

Offline skeeter

Thats a heckuva thing to call the black and hispanic communities just because they reject vaccinations in larger percentages than other demographics. Geraldo must be raaacist.

BTW I'll bet he's really p*ssed off ar illegal aliens for bringing Covid in to the US wholesale.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rivera is losing his mind lately. I think Biden's obvious senility combined with Kamala's laughing drug addiction is driving him crazy.
He really, really, truly thought that Biden was the ultimate answer. Biden was going to fix everything and the entire world.
Day by day Rivera is starting to swallow how absolutely wrong he was. Therefore he is lashing out at the world.
I've seen him in several interviews when he totally lost all composer ... turning red ... cursing, and the like.
Rivera is being fed a steady diet of crow daily. And he does not like it at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Usually the arrogant selfish SOB is the one telling other people what they should do.
It's odd but Whorealdo, like his predecessor Juan Williams make me miss Bob Beckel.

Offline roamer_1

It's odd but Whorealdo, like his predecessor Juan Williams make me miss Bob Beckel.

Man, That's a guy I ain't heard of in a while. I always thought Beckel was pretty even. At least he seemed to understand there are differences across the country. One size rarely fits all. And he was sometimes reasonable in that.