Author Topic: Kamala Harris Threatens America: ‘Only Way’ to End Mask Mandates Is to ‘Get Vaccinated’  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Threatens America: ‘Only Way’ to End Mask Mandates Is to ‘Get Vaccinated’

Charlie Spiering 27 Jul 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris warned Americans Tuesday that if they did not get vaccinated, they would face continued mask mandates.

“No one likes wearing masks… people need to get vaccinated. That’s the only way we’re going to cut this off,” she said at a White House event. “Nobody likes wearing a mask.”

Harris’s comments represent a sharp turnaround for the White House, which previously told Americans that if they were vaccinated they would not need to wear a mask.

“It’s vaxxed or masked,” Biden said in a White House promotional video posted on social media in May.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/27/kamala-harris-threatens-america-only-way-to-end-mask-mandates-is-to-get-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Joe Biden said, "f you’re not vaccinated you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were."
I think he just called people of color dummies, considering over 60% of hispanics and 2/3 of blacks in America have not been vaccinated.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 11:39:05 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Oh, there is more than one way to end mask mandates.

She won't like some of the other ways.
Let it burn.

Offline Kamaji

F**k you, cameltoe.