Author Topic: Biden considering vaccine mandate for all federal employees  (Read 331 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
July 27, 2021, 3:29 PM CDT
By Teaganne Finn and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden said Tuesday that a Covid vaccine requirement for all federal employees is under consideration.

"That’s under consideration right now, but if you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were," he said, offering no additional detail.

This comes on the heels of new recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on indoor mask use in areas with high transmission rates after new data suggested fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting Covid-19, but could also potentially infect others.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-considering-vaccine-mandate-all-federal-employees-n1275216

The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden considering vaccine mandate for all federal employees
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 06:22:46 am »
I heard he already decided to do this and will announce on Thursday.

I have a cruise scheduled the end of the year, and I guess I will have to cancel it, for I refuse to get an experimental vaccine that was not needed in  the first place.

Had corrupt politicians done their jobs, thousands would be alive today.  Cuomo and four other Dem governors committed genocide in my humble opinion.  The nursing home in the state of Washington alerted everyone to the threat to seniors in nursing homes, whose immune system is probably next to zero.  And yet, Dem governors enacted policies that an extremely low IQ individual would know would result in death.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden considering vaccine mandate for all federal employees
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 12:52:52 pm »
Just a start to build an army of puppets to serve the masters in DC.

Begin with so-called vaccines for Covid, then add-on the embedment of identification devices under the skin, finish it off with lobotomies to ensure compliance with the masters.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington