Author Topic: If ‘Vaccines’ Work, Why Is the CDC Reinstating Face Mask Guidelines?  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If ‘Vaccines’ Work, Why Is the CDC Reinstating Face Mask Guidelines?

By J.D. Rucker • Jul. 27, 2021

A majority of Americans have taken at least one of the Covid-19 injections that, as so-called “vaccines,” are supposed to protect the population from the disease. Yet we’re seeing spikes in cases again, particularly the Delta Variant, and the CDC has reinstated their face mask guidelines. According to The Post Millennial:

The CDC is expected to announce a reversal in their masking recommendations on Tuesday, instructing even vaccinated Americans to once again wear masks indoors, as the Delta variant continues to make its way through parts of the US.

The agency recommended just two months ago that those who had received two doses of vaccine would no longer require masks in indoor settings. The recommendation was a polarizing one, applauded by some experts for being sensible, with others criticize the move for being premature.

Dr. Celine Gounder of Bellevue Hospital in New York told The New York Times that the move was a welcome one, due to recent discoveries of the Delta variants ability to infect despite vaccinations.

The CDC said as recently as two weeks ago that they had no intentions of changing their guidelines, barring new scientific discovery.

Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki the question that millions of Americans want answered. “Why do vaccinated people need to put the masks back on?”

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1420079271737954308

more
https://thelibertydaily.com/if-vaccines-work-why-is-the-cdc-reinstating-face-mask-guidelines/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

How many different positions have the CDC, Fauci and WHO taken on the topic of mask efficacy?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
EVERYBODY MUST BE VACCINATED!
(Fauci Disclaimer...vaccines do not work and you are still at risk of becoming infected and infecting others the same as everyone else)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It ain't about prevention.
It IS about "control".
And... "submission"...

Online libertybele

It ain't about prevention.
It IS about "control".
And... "submission"...

Agreed, but my hunch is that the vaccines don't work.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Agreed, but my hunch is that the vaccines don't work.

Let's say for a moment that the vaccines do work and are safe.  In the mean time, I can hold off on the vaccine until it finally gets FDA approval.  And at that time, I can get vaccinated.  Everyone is happy.

But let's say I get one now, and then find out a year from now that they don't work, and everyone is doomed the same fate as the test ferrets.  In that case, I can never get unvaccinated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If ‘Vaccines’ Work, Why Is the CDC Reinstating Face Mask Guidelines?

You are under the mistaken impression that wearing masks has anything to do with Covid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You are under the mistaken impression that wearing masks has anything to do with Covid.
Precisely.
Fauci's mask is like a swastika was in the 1930s.
It is an outward obvious symbol that you submit to State control.
It is a symbol of submission, and has nothing to do with COVID.
Fauci himself has never said a mask will prevent COVID.
All he says about a mask is that "it is the right thing to do" and "it makes others feel safe".
Neither of these have anything to do with 'science' or stopping COVID.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 04:36:46 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Because the goal posts have moved.  The goal is to eradicate the virus, not just get to the point where we have pretty good herd immunity and a relatively harmless virus that circulates among the population - like most coronavirii do - and sine that goal is impossible to achieve, the ultimate aim is a permanent state of government-induced medical terror, leading to rigid social control.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Doocy is wasting his time, asking serious questions.  Total waste.

The CDC is clueless and headed by a woman with credentials, but is clearly not a leader.  The CDC has been out to lunch during this entire outbreak.  They just do not have any idea what to do...NEXT!!!

And if you think they are not getting their marching orders from Washington, think again.  The CDC was rock solid anti-Trumpers when he was POTUS.  SOLID!!! 

Offline art.prout

Let's say for a moment that the vaccines do work and are safe.  In the mean time, I can hold off on the vaccine until it finally gets FDA approval.  And at that time, I can get vaccinated.  Everyone is happy.

But let's say I get one now, and then find out a year from now that they don't work, and everyone is doomed the same fate as the test ferrets.  In that case, I can never get unvaccinated.

@Hoodat

Mister, you are very correct, you can NEVER get unvaccinated.

I may be reading you wrong (if so, apologies), but don't hang your hat on "FDA approval."

See this reference if you have not already:

The Regulatory Capture of the FDA
The mega-profit pharmaceutical industry relies on connections with the agency tasked with regulating it.
June 12, 2021 | Maxim Jacobs

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-regulatory-capture-of-the-fda/

Excerpt:

This week, three members of an 11 member FDA advisory committee of experts resigned in protest over the FDA’s approval of Aduhelm (aducanumab) for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. These resignations are extremely unusual, but in this case, understandable.

Aduhelm was approved by the agency despite the fact that both pivotal trials were stopped early because they were judged to be futile, the FDA’s own statistical reviewer did not support approval, and the FDA advisory committee reviewing the application voted it down overwhelmingly. Additionally, in a survey conducted by Endpoint News, whose readership is heavily weighted to biopharmaceutical industry staffers and executives, over 80 percent consider the approval to be a bad idea. So, how did Aduhelm’s June 7 approval happen? Two words: regulatory capture.

Regulatory capture is defined as when a supposedly objective regulatory agency ends up promoting the ends of the industries they are regulating. The FDA has been captured for quite a while. In a 2016 study published in the British Medical Journal, the majority of the FDA’s hematology-oncology reviewers who left the agency ended up working or consulting for the biopharmaceutical industry. In another investigation by Science magazine, 11 of 16 FDA reviewers who worked on 28 drug approvals and subsequently left the agency are working or consulting for the companies they recently regulated.

Question to all (not focusing only on Hoodat), how much do you believe from these government agencies? 

Do you believe their proclamations about "climate change" and "global warming?"  Do you believe what they spout about the dangers of 2nd Amendment supporters and the January 6th false flag psyop?  Do you believe what they spout about conservative Americans and supporters of the COTUS?

So, be a bit more cautious in believing anything that is spouting by these federal government agencies (CDC, FDA, HHS to name a few)...  before you are willing to accept and quote their statistics and "evidence," remember that they are the same people that are demonizing you for expecting them to live under the bounds of the COTUS (Constitution of the United States).

Don't look for "CDC Guidelines" or "FDA Approval" to be anything but more lies and propaganda....  these cretins are not interested in your well being or prosperity...  they mean to destroy you... as quickly as they can.

I wouldn't trust the FDA or CDC if they told me it was raining outside my window...  they mean to destroy you, not protect you. 

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 11:49:09 am by art.prout »

Offline art.prout

Oh, BTW, expect "full FDA approval" for the so called covid "vaccines" shortly after Labor Day... 

And if you are smart, consider that "approval" to be nothing more than a rubber stamp from a thoroughly corrupt government agency that has no interest whatsoever in your health and well being...

Word to the wise....  the unwise are not capable of understanding any of it... 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I wish the government would come out and say vaxxed people need to wear a mask because the vaccine isn't fully FDA approved. My "You haven't gotten Polio" friends would have to become gymnasts.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat
I may be reading you wrong (if so, apologies), but don't hang your hat on "FDA approval."

@art.prout

Not at all.  Just using that as an example.  I have an aunt who worked for the FDA.  I already have the inside scoop on how corrupt they are.  They are deeply in bed with Big Pharma.

Besides, time is on my side.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Because midterms.

They'll continue to ratchet up the Covid hype until early next year when legislation will be rolled out demanding vote-by-mail, ect for November.