Author Topic: Behar: Next Step Is ‘Threats’ for Unvaccinated — They Are Taking Away My ‘Freedom to Not Get Sick’  (Read 542 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: Next Step Is ‘Threats’ for Unvaccinated — They Are Taking Away My ‘Freedom to Not Get Sick’

Pam Key 27 Jul 2021

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that the next step to getting more Americans vaccinated against the coronavirus is “threats” that they will not be able to go to public places like theaters, restaurants, and museums.

Behar said, “I just saw this morning that the CDC is now saying that even vaccinated people should be wearing masks indoor which I have been doing when I go to the supermarket, et cetera. Here is the thing about mandates, we have given them lottery tickets, we have given people incentives all over the place, football tickets, Krispy Kremes. In West Virginia, they offered to give them a gun. Apparently, that’s the only shot they are scared of, the vaccine shot, not getting actually shot. So bribery didn’t work. So the next step might be what we look at as threats. You will not be able to go to a restaurant unless you are vaccinated. You will not be able to go into a museum. You are not going to be able to go into the theater. In France, President Macron has already made this a mandate. As of the past 24 hours, 1.3 million people have signed up. He didn’t put it into effect. He just said he was going to do it, and 1.3 million people have signed up. Just the idea you are going to lose your so-called freedom is scary.”

She added, “By the way, one more small thing. Why is their freedom more important than my freedom to not get sick? I don’t understand that idea that I am taking away their freedom. They are basically taking my freedom away by not getting vaccinated. Can I get an amen on that?”

Co-host Sara Haines said, “Amen.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “Amen.”

Behar said, “Thank you.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/27/behar-next-step-is-threats-for-unvaccinated-they-are-taking-away-my-freedom-to-not-get-sick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man she has a big brain.  I think she Inspired the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

ABC needs to give her a 72-hour time-out in a well-cushioned room. And replace her with a less cretinous cretin.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online LMAO

What does it’s my freedom not to get sick mean?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What does it’s my freedom not to get sick mean?
Not sure but I bet it's right next to the freedom not to be offended in that Constitution thingy they believe is a living document.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why are we giving this woman publicity? She's a half-bit talk show panelist and this is the third Behar story I've read in two days. She's not that important!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Why is their freedom more important than my freedom to not get sick?
Aren't you vaccinated, Joy? Then you have nothing to worry about from me or my fellow unvaccinated freedom fighters.   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Why are we giving this woman publicity? She's a half-bit talk show panelist and this is the third Behar story I've read in two days. She's not that important!

Considering her viewing audience is larger than Carlson's, she is a big deal.  Like her or not, she has the viewers unfortunately.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Aren't you vaccinated, Joy? Then you have nothing to worry about from me or my fellow unvaccinated freedom fighters.   :laugh:

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

If me not getting vaccinated is going to make Joy Behar sick, then her vaccine doesn't work.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

Considering her viewing audience is larger than Carlson's, she is a big deal.  Like her or not, she has the viewers unfortunately.

While it is a large viewing audience, I thought Carlson's was larger.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727006025/en/FOX-News-Channel-Reigns-as-Top-Rated-Network-in-Both-Total-Day-and-Primetime-Viewers-in-All-of-Basic-Cable-in-July

...At 8 PM/ET, Tucker Carlson Tonight completed the month as the top-rated program in its timeslot in all categories, averaging over 3 million viewers...

...FNC’s primetime programs Tucker Carlson Tonight and Hannity, as well as The Five, surpassed ABC’s The View and This Week in overall viewers....

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
She doesn't believe in science. If she did, she wouldn't think like this.
A mask in a grocery store is largely useless. It's just a virtue signal
Vaxxed people can get and spread Covid
Countdown to Resignation

Offline cato potatoe

She doesn't believe in science. If she did, she wouldn't think like this.
A mask in a grocery store is largely useless. It's just a virtue signal
Vaxxed people can get and spread Covid

She doesn't believe her own BS.  The pandemic gives her an excuse to bully the people who don't have talkshows.  Remember this? 

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/515702-joy-behar-i-will-take-the-vaccine-after-ivanka-takes-it