Author Topic: Unconditional Surrender: Joe Biden Submits to More Coronavirus Mandates  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Unconditional Surrender: Joe Biden Submits to More Coronavirus Mandates

Charlie Spiering 27 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden surrendered to more coronavirus restrictions, just days after corporate media continued pressing the White House for more masking and vaccine mandates.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will reportedly recommend that even fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors again in places with high coronavirus infection rates.

The reported decision reverses the CDC’s move in May to lift national masking mandates that kicked off an effort by the Biden team to declare substantial progress in fighting the virus.

While many state and local Republican officials have used their own discretion to restrict mask and vaccination mandates, the Biden administration has repeatedly vowed to blindly obey any such restrictions that federal health officials propose.

“The President favors using the CDC as his North Star and what the health and medical experts are going to advise on how to save more lives and protect people,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Monday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/27/unconditional-surrender-joe-biden-submits-more-coronavirus-mandates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Mask the vaxed. LOL!

Offline Kamaji

No.  I will not cooperate.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No.  I will not cooperate.

or capitulate. 

In the famous word of Brigadier General Anthony C. McAuliffe  "Nuts".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Democrats are pissed off that the vaccine and just normal diminution of the virus are allowing Americans to be free. They brought in hundreds of thousands of infected illegals with the specific intent that they would boost COVID cases and cause another lockdown panic in America. While their plan is working to some extent, it is not nearly the 'second wave' they were expecting.

So now, the Democrats are saying 'screw it!' Second wave or not we are going back into lockdown regardless of COVID. Democrats have to make sure the COVID panic lasts through the next election so they can justify another 'mail in ballot' fraud scheme.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.