Author Topic: Thousands Of Ships, Millions Of Troops: China Is Assembling a Huge Fleet For War With Taiwan  (Read 5637 times)

Offline skeeter

All the posts are about China's past stats.  IMHO those stats aren't very reliable for current conditions.  China is ramping up their military BIGLY, their numbers are HUGE. I say it is very much a reason for concern, that and China Joe is at the helm.
Greece was nothing before around 400 BC, the suggestion that Italy would be the next big thing provoked laughter in 150 BC, Britain was populated by a bunch of yokel farmers before 1600. And we don't need to revisit what the Brits were saying about Americans before the latter half of the 1800s.

The claim China isn't a future military threat because they haven't amounted to anything in the past is historically ignorant.

Offline libertybele

Greece was nothing before around 400 BC, the suggestion that Italy would be the next big thing provoked laughter in 150 BC, Britain was populated by a bunch of yokel farmers before 1600. And we don't need to revisit what the Brits were saying about Americans before the latter half of the 1800s.

The claim China isn't a future military threat because they haven't amounted to anything in the past is historically ignorant.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Quote from: libertybele ylink=topic=443746.msg2466817#msg2466817 date=1627594815
All the posts are about China's past stats.  IMHO those stats aren't very reliable for current conditions.  China is ramping up their military BIGLY, their numbers are HUGE. I say it is very much a reason for concern, that and China Joe is at the helm.
----------------------------
During WW2, Japan engaged Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Russia, China;
among many nation/states. The first 4 held their own or better, while Japan kicked
China's ass for 8 years, just as they did during the previous 100 years.
So which is a better predictor of the future;
past performance or fevered imagining of what might happen????

Online mountaineer

Things have changed a bit in the past 75 or 80 years.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

----------------------------
During WW2, Japan engaged Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Russia, China;
among many nation/states. The first 4 held their own or better, while Japan kicked
China's ass for 8 years, just as they did during the previous 100 years.
So which is a better predictor of the future;
past performance or fevered imagining of what might happen????

IF our Republic was in tact and we didn't have China Joe leading, I'd see the picture a little rosier. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind of the financial connections/deals with Joe and China.  In this case, I don't think China's past performance is indicative of what their future force is going to be like and especially since I believe it will be in concert with the U.N. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Things have changed a bit in the past 75 or 80 years.  *****rollingeyes*****
Admiral Kurita brought his Center Force from Brunei up through the South China Sea, within a 100 miles of the Spratlys, on his way to attack the US Seventh Fleet in the last major naval engagement of WWII. Lets see him try that today.

Offline Absalom

---------------------
Hmm.....................
* Athens became the ascendant Greek City/State around 430 BC as a result of the 2nd Peloponnesian
War, as well as the dominant force on all lands adjacent to itself in the Aegean Sea.
* Rome crushed Hannibal's Carthaginian Forces at Zama in 202 BC, gaining control of Mediterranean
Trade from Hispania to Palestine.
* In 1588 England annihilated the Armada of Spain who were on their way to invade them, thereby establishing
world Naval superiority allowing them to create the greatest Empire in the history of the world within 300 years.
Anyway it's past time to draw the curtain on this charade, w/the clown posse throwing anything against the screen
that will stick to get attention then leaving serious posters to clean up the mess.

Online DB

China is certainly a concern. A big concern. But China has no real ability to project power much beyond the south China sea.

China's primary economic achievement is stealing technology from others. That only goes so far and isn't the path to leading.

Offline libertybele

The U.S should be already making their presence known....do we even have the military needed to compete??

Offline skeeter

---------------------
Hmm.....................
* Athens became the ascendant Greek City/State around 430 BC as a result of the 2nd Peloponnesian
War, as well as the dominant force on all lands adjacent to itself in the Aegean Sea.
* Rome crushed Hannibal's Carthaginian Forces at Zama in 202 BC, gaining control of Mediterranean
Trade from Hispania to Palestine.
* In 1588 England annihilated the Armada of Spain who were on their way to invade them, thereby establishing
world Naval superiority allowing them to create the greatest Empire in the history of the world within 300 years.
Anyway it's past time to draw the curtain on this charade, w/the clown posse throwing anything against the screen
that will stick to get attention then leaving serious posters to clean up the mess.
You take yourself far too seriously.

Carry on.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The U.S should be already making their presence known....do we even have the military needed to compete??

@libertybele

Who died and made the US the "Daddy of everybody"?

This sort of thing is WHY the UN was created,and we need to be knocking on their nuts until they start doing what they get paid all that money to do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Who died and made the US the "Daddy of everybody"?

This sort of thing is WHY the UN was created,and we need to be knocking on their nuts until they start doing what they get paid all that money to do.

China is a threat.  The US needs to be prepared.  As for the UN, keep them the hell out!!

Offline AARguy

Do they still publish encyclopedias? Really?What an archaic tool! My dad was born in 1913. He had appendicitis as a teenager. I remember him telling me he remembered them pulling a BBQ up and taking a hot iron out to cauterize the wound. Using an encyclopedia today would be like that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
China is a threat.  The US needs to be prepared.  As for the UN, keep them the hell out!!

@libertybele

Spoken like someone who has never,and will never be on the pointy side of a bayonet or bullet.

BTW,they are NOT going to attack the US if they have any choice at all. They want to OWN the US,and there are only two ways they can do this.

1. Via war. A war that would eventually go nuclear,and NOBODY wins a nuclear war. Even if you do,there would be nothing left there for you to obtain to pay back the money spent to win.

2: Via buying us through the creatures we call "politicans".

Which result seems the most likely to you? Especially since the ONLY form of government the Chinese know is a slave goverment ran by what really amounts to a communist board of directors .
Finally,the UN was CREATED to prevent international/world wars. We,and other nations spend all that money,so they might as well do what they were created to do.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I do not believe the UN has much will to prevent war.  Their role tends to come into play when two waring sides attempt to end a conflict.

And looking at the correct history is essential.  Who China defeated in the past X hundred years is almost irrelevant to reality.  The FACT is that China today is a nuclear power with a quickly growing military force.  That should be a serious concern to all that know history.

The Brits and French sat back and watched Hitler rearm Germany, with weaponry that was far superior to anything they possessed. I see parallels between Germany and China.  But the truth of the matter is that the US Military in many ways is still far superior to the Chinese military.  Yes, the Chinese have numbers to their advantage, but our equipment is superior.  We have 10-11 aircraft carriers to the one in the Chinese Navy, which from what I read, is still not fully operational.

At some point, I can see China flexing their muscle like Hitler/Germany did to Poland in 1939.  It could start with Taiwan, or some other country.  It just depends on what they want.  Xi has been head of China for some time now, since 2012.  I could be wrong, but I do not think he is the nutjob that Hitler was.  And I believe the Chinese mentality is that they can achieve world domination without firing bullets.

However, the primary concern is the fact the Chinese most certainly own the entire Biden Crime Family.  OWN THEM!!!!  That affords the Chinese a huge bandwidth to operate without interference from the USA.  If Xi were to seize Taiwan as Russia seized the Crimea, I do not see Biden doing anything more than what Obama did, which was next to nothing.

And if Japan is smart, they will start rearming.  China has NOT forgotten what the Japs did during WWII, and I do not blame them really.  Because of the USA muscle at the end of WWII, Japan was never made to answer for what they did to China and other nations.

I believe the release of COVID-19 was intentional.  I believe the Chinese did it to gauge the response by nations in the world.  I can see the intentional release of something more virulent in the future that will kill 50 - 99% of the global population.  And if they have an antidote for most of their population, they could weather the release and emerge very dominant in every way within the world.  I see this happening sometime between 2040 - 2050. 

After observing the response by the CDC in the USA, I think the Chinese realize exactly how weak we are as a nation for bio warfare.    And considering the treason of Dr. Fauci to fund a Chinese military bio weapons lab, the USA is even more vulnerable than the average idiot in the USA realizes.  Fauci, the Chinese, and others, are completely responsible for the deaths of millions in the world from this virus, and yet, this genocidal maniac is STILL having a voice in USA policy.

The USA spends more on defense than the next seven countries combined.  But if COVID proved anything, it proved how weak we are as a nation for bio weapons.  Limited PPE stocks, which were used and not replenished in 2009, a CDC that could not find its posterior with both hands and a seeing eye dog, and a military that was also vulnerable to the virus.  And the total failure of our government with this pandemic to be honest with the American people should invoke some level of terror into the hearts of our citizens knowing just how poorly we responded as a nation.  And the political idiocy of particularly the Democommies that used every step of the way as a political issue.  When Trump shut down travel from China and idiot Biden condemning Trump as a xenophobe, I thought, how can anyone take this idiot seriously?

Now, we have the idiot, who is a CCP pawn, as POTUS.  I say the barn door is wide open for the wolves to enter and raid everything.  I think the Chinese would be foolish not to take advantage of this situation.  The pressure on Xi has to be huge to take action.  Anyone that doubts the Chinese see what they are up to as global domination, think again.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 06:17:08 am by jafo2010 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The way Milley, think everyone is mispronouncing his name, with his actions it should be pronounced like Milly you know feminine. Anyway the way they are feminizing and  8888spinning cat fying our troops I think we had best start recuiting some Indians, we know they can kick the Chicoms asses.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Spoken like someone who has never,and will never be on the pointy side of a bayonet or bullet.

BTW,they are NOT going to attack the US if they have any choice at all. They want to OWN the US,and there are only two ways they can do this.

1. Via war. A war that would eventually go nuclear,and NOBODY wins a nuclear war. Even if you do,there would be nothing left there for you to obtain to pay back the money spent to win.

2: Via buying us through the creatures we call "politicans".

Which result seems the most likely to you? Especially since the ONLY form of government the Chinese know is a slave goverment ran by what really amounts to a communist board of directors .
Finally,the UN was CREATED to prevent international/world wars. We,and other nations spend all that money,so they might as well do what they were created to do.

Biden and others have already been bought.  Regardless of what the UN was created to do; I have absolutely zero confidence in them as they are grossly corrupt.   

Go nuclear?  China Joe has already sold us out.

China is interested in taking over the U.S., slave govt -- that isn't so far fetched as to what will happen if/when they occupy this country with UN help -- strictly my opinion.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I believe the release of COVID-19 was intentional.  I believe the Chinese did it to gauge the response by nations in the world.  I can see the intentional release of something more virulent in the future that will kill 50 - 99% of the global population.  And if they have an antidote for most of their population, they could weather the release and emerge very dominant in every way within the world.  I see this happening sometime between 2040 - 2050. 

After observing the response by the CDC in the USA, I think the Chinese realize exactly how weak we are as a nation for bio warfare.    And considering the treason of Dr. Fauci to fund a Chinese military bio weapons lab, the USA is even more vulnerable than the average idiot in the USA realizes.  Fauci, the Chinese, and others, are completely responsible for the deaths of millions in the world from this virus, and yet, this genocidal maniac is STILL having a voice in USA policy.

@jafo2010

I agree with everything you wrote,but the parts above most of all.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@jafo2010

I agree with everything you wrote,but the parts above most of all.
It sure makes sense that when the Chicoms found out Covid really only took out the elderly, they attacked once again with a vaccine and a so-called 'Delta Variant', both of which  increased mortality rates of younger people as well.

This is how one wins wars.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

If anything is obvious now it it that the democrat party, the bureaucratic state, and quite a number of republicans are concerned with one thing and one thing only - perpetuating their hold on power. They will ally themselves with anyone, with any threat to our country, if they see a political advantage in it.

I do not believe the USA has even begun to reap the consequences of this corruption. Frankly I can't even think of a historical precedent for it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 01:46:08 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It sure makes sense that when the Chicoms found out Covid really only took out the elderly, they attacked once again with a vaccine and a so-called 'Delta Variant', both of which  increased mortality rates of younger people as well.

This is how one wins wars.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Without having to fight one and take losses on your side.

Once you understand the Chinese don't even  understand the concept of morality,it all kinda falls into line. They don't give a squat about their own people dying,so why would they care about foreigners dying.

And what better way to fight a war that let a virus do it for you on the cheap? Sure,you have to pay off a few corrupt US gooberment officials,but that's no big deal because most of them are cheap whores with no vision whatsoever. They are more akin to the old Mafia middlemen than they are statemsmen. Give them a "little taste" and they are happy to commit treason.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If anything is obvious now it it that the democrat party, the bureaucratic state, and quite a number of republicans are concerned with one thing and one thing only - perpetuating their hold on power. They will ally themselves with anyone, with any threat to our country, if they see a political advantage in it.

I do not believe the USA has even begun to reap the consequences of this corruption. Frankly I can't even think of a historical precedent for it.

@skeeter

Globalism on a personal level is entirely new. The world has had globalist kings and queens ever since mankind discovered there IS a globe,and it is populated with people and wealth.

Given all they had back then was sailing ships and no maps to navigate by at that time,they did a remarkable job of colonizing what little world they knew about.

Along come the "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" generation of western politicians and industrialists who would pimp out their daughters and granddaughters for pocket change,and there is China,a police state since the dawn of time,full of slave labor and lusting for expansion so they can feed their hungry masses to avoid a possible revolution. China takes advantage of the situation by selling their free labor to western markets so cheap that the western businesses that don't WANT to deal with China are facing two choices,go bankrupt or shut their US factories and send them to China so their tooling can be operated by Chinese slave labor,and then shipped to the US at no cost to China on Chinese ships operated by Chinese slave labor.

This has created a system where there is no possible way American manufacturers can compete with the Chinese because American and other western manufacturers don't have slave labor or free shipping.

Consider this for an example. There was recently an add that offered brand new 4x4 riding mowers for sale that had 22 HP Briggs and Stratton engines,really big flotation tires,a "tub body" so the operator could sit inside a housing and not be hit by branches or other debris,and a brush deflector up front to keep brushes from hitting the operator in the face.

The price?

$98.99,with free shipping from China via AIR through DLS,which USED to be an American shipping company,and maybe still is.

You can't even rebuild a Briggs and Stratton 22 HP engine for that kind of money,if you do all the work yourself.

Somebody PLEASE splain to this simple fool WTF Congress isn't hitting China with MASSIVE tarrifs in order to level the field and keep Americans working,and WHY this isn't treason.

BTW,while you are at it,PLEASE splain why the freaking US Unions aren't screaming bloody murder!

Although I suspect that even this poor old fool knows the answer,and it is "Mitch the Bitch" with his Chinese wife,and Nancy Pelosi,whose husband represents,or used to represent China in the US.

Along with accomplices in the RNC,the DNC,and the labor unions,of course.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 02:55:53 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

Can't add anything to your post - all true. 'Cept my wife watched a recent address by Elaine Chao to a group of young Chinese students in Beijing, in Mandarin, and couldn't believe what she was hearing from the wife of the leader of the US senate inside the country of our most likely enemy. We're being well snookered by these frauds.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 02:41:13 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can't add anything to your post - all true. 'Cept my wife watched a recent address by Elaine Chao to a group of young Chinese students in Beijing, in Mandarin, and couldn't believe what she was hearing from the wife of the leader of the US senate inside the country of our most likely enemy. We're being well snookered by these frauds.

@skeeter

NOT true. They are doing this right out in the open for everybody to see,but nobody seems to care.

EVERYBODY knows that Mitch,the Bitch,manly hunk that he is who could be a supermodel if he wanted,is married to a MUCH younger beautiful Chinese woman.

Just like everybody knows that Nancy Pelosi's  husband represents China in the US,and is the one that brokered the deal that allowed them to buy the old Long Beach Naval Base in Ca so they would have a place to ship their Chinese crap without having to pay storage fees.

It now looks like the Chinese have also bought DHL shipping,because they are offering free air shipping to China via DHL.

WHY isn't Congress up in arms about these unfair trade practices,and putting HUGE tariffs on Chinese imports?

We all know the answer to that one,don't we?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I can. When the invasion of the sovereign State of Maryland by the Armies of PA and MA was imminent, the Governor sent out word to the Militia (MD Army) to store their arms in the armories and await the call to arms. The invasion came, the call to arms did not. Civilians pried up paving stones to attack the invading troops in Baltimore as they marched through. The first KIA of what is now known as "The Civil War" happened there.

Maryland's legislature was placed under house arrest and not permitted to vote on secession, the Constitution was suspended, and the State occupied not only for the duration of the War, but until its Constitution had been rewritten.

Over 49,000 Marylanders served in the Confederate forces. (Consider, 92,502 ballots were cast in the Presidential election in 1860, and Lincoln came in last in the field of 4 in the State with 2294 votes, less than half of third place Stephen Douglas). Governor Hicks' toadying up to Lincoln was perfidy, pure and simple.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis