Author Topic: CNN’s Don Lemon Says Don’t Get The Vaccine? No Supermarket, Work, Ball Game, Or Freedom For You  (Read 369 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 CNN’s Don Lemon Says Don’t Get The Vaccine? No Supermarket, Work, Ball Game, Or Freedom For You
July 27, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky

CNN’s Don Lemon ridiculed Americans who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19 on his program Monday evening, saying they should not be permitted to participate in society due to their “freedom” logic.

“I’m sure a lot of people are not going to agree with this, but don’t get the vaccine, you can’t go to the supermarket,” Lemon said. “Don’t have the vaccine, can’t go to the ball game. Don’t have a vaccine, can’t go to work. You don’t have a vaccine, can’t come here. No shirt, no shoes, no service.”

He continued:

I think that’s where we should be right now because we continue to waste our breath on people who are just not going to change. You know, circular logic, they keep going back and saying, “Well, it’s my freedom.” “It’s whatever.” “‘I’m free.” Well, your kid’s not free to give other kids meningitis in schools. Got to take a vaccine to do that. You got to take vaccines in order to be employed. So what is the big deal? And all these people are saying, “I don’t want to put this stuff in my body” — they’re out drinking on the weekend and putting other substances in their bodies that’s way worse for them than a vaccine. So, come on. Let’s be real.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/cnns-don-lemon-says-dont-get-the-vaccine-no-supermarket-work-ball-game-or-freedom/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I am seriously searching for a yellow arm band or wrist band that I can wear with a six-pointed star and the words 'NICHT GEIMPFT' embroidered on it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Well besides the fact that nobody watches CNN so nobody would’ve heard this, this guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about

First, how would you know if someone has the vaccine or not? None of what he wants is going to happen. It would be impossible to enforce

First, you would have to let everybody know whether you’ve had the vaccine or not. It wouldn’t be a private matter. What happens if for some medical reason you can’t get the vaccine? So much for HIPAA. Would you have to disclose  to these private companies why you couldn’t get the vaccine?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 02:36:02 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online cato potatoe

Don Lemon is not qualified to give medical advice.  It would seem to me that, if there are long-term side effects, employers are setting themselves up for lawsuits when they mandate a vaccine.  But I'm not qualified to give legal advice, so I would never huff & puff on the television like this buffoon.

Offline PeteS in CA

Why hasn't BMM fired him for being a stupid loud-mouthed racist lout?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

First, how would you know if someone has the vaccine or not?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don Lemon is not qualified to give medical advice.

Maybe on HIV.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

In the future, we will see the era of COVID-19 the same way we see the era  of Prohibition
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter