Author Topic: GOP lawmaker said he hugged ‘distraught’ cop after he killed unarmed Ashli Babbitt: ‘You did what yo  (Read 797 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP lawmaker said he hugged ‘distraught’ cop after he killed unarmed Ashli Babbitt: ‘You did what you had to do’
July 27, 2021 | Tom Tillison

The name of the U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6 has still not been officially released, but according to U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., the officer was distraught afterward.

According to the GOP lawmaker, he knows this because he encountered the officer after the shooting and could see that he was struggling with what had happened. His response was to hug the unidentified officer and tell him he did what he had to do.

Noting that the officer was “later in his career,” Mullin said in a C-SPAN interview he was certain that the man “did not want to use lethal force.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/27/gop-lawmaker-said-he-hugged-distraught-cop-who-killed-unarmed-ashli-babbitt-you-did-what-you-had-to-do-1109252/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I just don't know what to say about this POS.

Suffice it to say as long as there is this low quality of representative in congress, in our party, we'll never find our way back to the nation we were intended to be.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Babbitt was no threat to anyone. She was unarmed and when she was shot - half in and half out of the broken window an prone on a barrier of stacked chairs - could have been easily taken into custody.

2. The police guy shot her from semi-concealment.

3. The Congress-Critter needs to be primaried for stupidity!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
The name of the U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6 has still not been officially released, but according to U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., the officer was distraught afterward.

According to the GOP lawmaker, he knows this because he encountered the officer after the shooting and could see that he was struggling with what had happened. His response was to hug the unidentified officer and tell him he did what he had to do.

Rs just don't seem to understand that they should *never say anything* that supports the position of the Ds or the established media.  It is the job of the Ds to make their own case, and they already have plenty of help from the media; if an R simply cannot indict the position of the Ds and the media then *the R should say nothing at all.*

Until Rs learn to treat Ds as the enemy, which is exactly how Ds treat Rs, Rs will continue losing, and losing pathetically.
James 1:20

Online mountaineer

Who was this PoS?
His name has been mentioned on other threads in the forum. I'd have to search through them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

GOP lawmaker said he hugged ‘distraught’ cop after he killed unarmed Ashli Babbitt: ‘You did what you had to do’

The "distraught cop" took two steps forward, raised his weapon at a 40° angle, and took a head shot ten feet away at an unarmed woman.  He could have used a taser.  He could have fired a rubber bullet or a bean bag.  He could have used a cattle prod or a club.  He could have fired into her torso.  But instead, he went for a head shot at ten feet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Now these Capitol cops are testifying before Pelosi's kangaroo court, crying because they were so traumatized. Give me a break.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: RINO Congressman Tells C-SPAN He Hugged Capitol Police Officer After He Killed Ashli Babbitt — Said She Would Have Taken His Gun

https://en-volve.com/2021/07/27/watch-rino-congressman-tells-c-span-he-hugged-capitol-police-officer-after-he-killed-ashli-babbitt-said-she-would-have-taken-his-gun/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

WATCH: RINO Congressman Tells C-SPAN He Hugged Capitol Police Officer After He Killed Ashli Babbitt — Said She Would Have Taken His Gun
With what, her 10-foot long arms?

Offline PeteS in CA

https://en-volve.com/2021/07/27/watch-rino-congressman-tells-c-span-he-hugged-capitol-police-officer-after-he-killed-ashli-babbitt-said-she-would-have-taken-his-gun/

1. She was prone on a stack of chairs halfway through a broken window. BS! Part 1.

2. The officer was at least partly concealed. She may not have known he existed. BS! Part 2.

3. The officer was 10 or 15 feet away from her. BS! Part 3.

4. The officer proved he did not fear she would take away his gun when he stepped toward her before shooting her. BS! Part 4.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

With what, her 10-foot long arms?
First she would've had to have known he was about to shoot her.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Markwayne Mullin (Republican Party) is a member of the U.S. House, representing Oklahoma's 2nd Congressional District. He assumed office on January 3, 2013. His current term ends on January 3, 2023.

Mullin (Republican Party) ran for re-election to the U.S. House to represent Oklahoma's 2nd Congressional District. He won in the general election on November 3, 2020.

Mullin is a member of the Cherokee Nation and one of four Native American members of the 116th Congress.[1][2]

At the age of 20, Mullin took over his father's plumbing business. He is also a former professional mixed martial artist.[3]

This guy should be shown the door in 2022 for this BS, no matter what his prior record, if there is any justice. Good to know he has something to fall back on, plumbing, he did show he knows how to fling shit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Drama drama drama.  Most pathetic show I have ever seen.  And these pukes represent us?  Sh*T!!!

This panel should be investigating WHY Pelosi refused to have the PROPER SECURITY that day.  I say this was all choreographed, just like Hitler's attack by the Polish on the border that led to September 1, 1939.

Adam Schiff tearing up...yeah right.  What a bunch of *sshats!!!!!

Online mountaineer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

I kinda wish I lived in this guy's district, just to have the pleasure of voting against him come next election.

Although I have sworn never to vote for a democrat-communist for anything, I could almost make an exception in this case!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who was this PoS?

but according to U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., the officer was distraught afterward.

Seems to have been U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla.,from the story above.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Drama drama drama.  Most pathetic show I have ever seen.  And these pukes represent us?  Sh*T!!!

This panel should be investigating WHY Pelosi refused to have the PROPER SECURITY that day.  I say this was all choreographed, just like Hitler's attack by the Polish on the border that led to September 1, 1939.

Adam Schiff tearing up...yeah right.  What a bunch of *sshats!!!!!

Correct.  All phony....

Offline LegalAmerican

Now these Capitol cops are testifying before Pelosi's kangaroo court, crying because they were so traumatized. Give me a break.

I love the big, black cop, about 300 pounds, crying because someone called him names.  I doubt it.  All read from a script.
My Will Johnson and his other guys, just laughed and laughed at this big guy. He is a cop and cries?  AT HIS SIZE?  HE IS A MOUNTAIN.  It Is another kangaroo court.  Nothing is the truth.  So traumatized, they have to read from a script. If they were truly traumatized they would remember, without any paper.  AND SHOULD NOT BE CAPITOL POLICE.  LAME.

Offline LegalAmerican

His name has been mentioned on other threads in the forum. I'd have to search through them.

POS that shot unarmed Ashli?  Capitol Police ,  MICHAEL LLOYD BYRD.  There is a picture of him, in one of the links presented in this thread. It was murder.  Nothing else. A white unarmed, woman, 110 pounds, VETERAN.....shot by a black Capitol Police.  She was no threat.  If it was the other way around, we would hear about it non stop!  I am just being fair.