General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Olympic Champ Simone Biles Out of Team Finals

<< < (4/4)

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on July 27, 2021, 05:37:06 pm ---Simone Biles remarks on 'stressful' Olympics after early exit, says she has no injury
The US gymnastics squad finished with the silver medal after Biles' scratch

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/simone-biles-olympics-no-injury

--- End quote ---

Correct. No injury.  I suspect more sabotaging USA.  Some people of a certain culture, like everyone...EQUAL.  No exceptionalism....EVERYBODY THE SAME.  That is communism.  I can see why some would want that.  THE BORG.
HIVE.  COLLECTIVISM. 

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on July 27, 2021, 08:53:33 pm ---Sad. I held Ms. Biles in high regard.

What flaky behavior.

You're at the Olympics girly. This is when you step up.

Especially as a 24 y/o full grown adult.

--- End quote ---

I say...SABOTAGE.  Make America weak. 

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: skeeter on July 27, 2021, 08:12:14 pm ---How long before the media suggests racism played a role?

--- End quote ---

Yes...HERS!   

jmyrlefuller:
Proverbs 16:18: Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Biles was supposed to be a shoo-in for the gold according to our sports-entertainment media. Remember "I'm not the next Michael Phelps, I'm the first Simone Biles?" Instead, she choked and ran away with her proverbial tail between her legs.

Arrogance, pure and simple.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on July 28, 2021, 01:57:53 am ---Proverbs 16:18: Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Biles was supposed to be a shoo-in for the gold according to our sports-entertainment media. Remember "I'm not the next Michael Phelps, I'm the first Simone Biles?" Instead, she choked and ran away with her proverbial tail between her legs.

Arrogance, pure and simple.

--- End quote ---

Not only that she let her team down...that's who I feel sorry for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version