Author Topic: Biden Slanders Unvaccinated Americans: “You’re Not As Smart As I Thought You Were” [WATCH]  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Slanders Unvaccinated Americans: “You’re Not As Smart As I Thought You Were” [WATCH]

by Clayton Keirns

If you’re hesitant about getting the experimental jab, Joe Biden thinks you are “not smart”. That’s not coming from me, that is coming straight from the mouth of Joe Biden, who is currently occupying the White House.

As he walked away from the podium during a Tuesday press conference, Biden said unvaccinated Americans are “not as smart” as he thought they were.

“Will you require all federal employees to get vaccinated?”, a reporter asked.

“That’s under consideration right now. But if you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were,” said the former Vice President.

Watch below:

https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-slanders-unvaccinated-americans-youre-not-as-smart-as-i-thought-you-were-watch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Big talk for a guy who thinks 'jobs' is a three letter word.

The more these fascists push, the less likely I am to comply.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:52:40 am by skeeter »

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
All democrats want is for Americans to surrender their Constitutional rights and protections, of course the raising of the bar, will beginning a whole new list of demands of less rights and freedoms Americans must endure.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 04:02:33 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions