General Category > World News

China demands US allow its Communist propaganda on campuses and in media – here’s what else

<< < (2/2)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on July 28, 2021, 05:25:39 am ---Heck, the Dems went commie years ago.  I guess they want the word communist inserted in the party name.  Now, who owns the USA?  With the CCP governor of the USA Biden in office, is it a mystery for anyone?

And the morons in Washington are yammering over The Great Insurrection, the greatest attack since the Civil War, don't ya know.

Ah, to have an honest media again, and politicians that represent USA citizens in Washington.  What will that take exactly?  Ahhh, there I go, fantasizing again, silly me.

--- End quote ---
There is some, but you won't find it on the interstates just the backroads, and often on sites people for whatever reason decided they don't like.

unite for individuality:
In recent decades, North Korea has been China's pit bull.
China had North Korea do China's dirty work for them,
like supplying terrorists, spewing hateful propaganda, etc.

North Korea's job was to do to the world what China wanted done,
while China pretended to be nice,
as it plundered all our industries.

Now that China has become the world's industrial giant,
they are starting to do in their own name
the things they used to have North Korea do for them.

China is dropping their mask.
They are letting themselves be seen as what they've always been -
a brutal dictatorship, intent on becoming the GLOBAL dictator!

IsailedawayfromFR:
For some background, here's a 2019 article on Chinese institutes on campuses here. Note these are not restricted to universities but penetrate US high schools as well.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/27/china-college-confucius-institutes-1221768

How many Chinese students are on US campuses?  Here's a display I found in 2018

https://qz.com/1410768/the-number-of-chinese-students-in-the-us-charted-and-mapped/

The_Reader_David:
I think we should counter-propose the establishment of "Jefferson Institutes" at Chinese institutions of higher education, to teach Chinese students about American culture.  If the proposal is refused, all Confucius Institutes should be closed and any non-US citizen staff at them expelled.  If it is accepted, the Confucius Institutes should be allowed to continue functioning with exactly as much freedom of action as the Jefferson Institutes in China are allowed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version