General Category > World News

China demands US allow its Communist propaganda on campuses and in media – here’s what else

(1/2) > >>

Elderberry:
American Military News by Ryan Morgan   July 26, 2021

China demands US allow its Communist propaganda on campuses and in media – here’s what else

During a Monday meeting between Chinese diplomats and U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman, the Chinese side gave the U.S. a list of “wrongdoings” by the U.S. against China, which they demanded the U.S. put a stop to. The “wrongdoings” included requirements for Chinese government-linked Confucius Institutes and Chinese media outlets to register as foreign agents of the Chinese government.

On Monday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the Chinese side had called on the U.S. to discontinue those “wrongdoings” and cases involving Chinese individuals and entities “as soon as possible.”

“In the list of wrongdoings, China urges the U.S. side to unconditionally revoke visa restrictions on members of the Communist Party of China and their family members, stop suppressing Chinese companies, stop harassing Chinese students overseas, stop attacking the Confucius Institute, remove the registration of Chinese media as foreign agents or foreign missions, and drop the extradition of Meng Wanzhou and so on,” Zhao said.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/07/china-demands-us-allow-its-communist-propaganda-on-campuses-and-in-media-heres-what-else/

Smokin Joe:
Gee whiz, they sound like Democrats.

PeteS in CA:
Has Oba ..... I mean Biden apologized yet?

GtHawk:
What the F' are the chicoms talking about, their propaganda is now being taught in grade schools and has been taught in colleges and universities for decades. And as for the media? What, ABC, NBC,CBS, CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, PBS, etc., etc. have also been pushing their propaganda for decades.

jafo2010:
Heck, the Dems went commie years ago.  I guess they want the word communist inserted in the party name.  Now, who owns the USA?  With the CCP governor of the USA Biden in office, is it a mystery for anyone?

And the morons in Washington are yammering over The Great Insurrection, the greatest attack since the Civil War, don't ya know.

Ah, to have an honest media again, and politicians that represent USA citizens in Washington.  What will that take exactly?  Ahhh, there I go, fantasizing again, silly me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version