General Category > Politics/Government

LIVE THREAD: Jan. 6 Bogus committee hearing

<< < (10/11) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on July 28, 2021, 02:00:39 am ---Hollywood Celebrities Fawn over Adam Kinzinger, Rage at GOP During Pelosi’s January 6 Commission Hearing

David Ng 27 Jul 2021

Left-wing Hollywood celebrities were glued to their TV’s Tuesday with the launch of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) January 6 Commission. The stars could barely contain their emotions as they live tweeted their rage at Trump supporters while praising RINO Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for breaking ranks and participating in the hearing.

Speaker Pelosi’s commission convened Tuesday in what Republican leaders have labeled a partisan sham to control the narrative over the Capitol riot on January 6.

“It’s clear at this point that Nancy Pelosi has cherry-picked the members to serve on this committee. She has pre-written a narrative. Only members who will stick to her talking points are allowed to serve on this committee,” Rep. Jim Banks (R-ID) stated during a press conference before the committee hearing began.

As Breitbart News reported, Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) got emotional and nearly started crying during his opening statement.

Hollywood stars used the hearing to vent their hatred at Trump supporters while gushing over Kinzinger and Cheney.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/27/hollywood-celebrities-fawn-over-adam-kinzinger-rage-at-gop-during-pelosis-january-6-commission-hearing/

--- End quote ---
I wonder if any of them also showed up to 'protest' pipelines?

Time to add to the Hanoi Jane no-watch blacklist.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: christian on July 28, 2021, 05:36:57 am ---As some of us amply warned from the start, the co-vid flu was intended as a political tool, and at the beginning denials and outrage was great, to try and cover-up it was a political crisis tool.  As was amply warned of from the start, the supposed Jan 6th insurrection was another created political invention the democrats were going to mine to the extreme, and now the democrats demand the wearing of masks and taking of the vaccine, they swore to us would not become mandatory.  They now intend to ram down people throats to force government control over everyday Americans, even children, in contradiction to scientific evidence democrats are now denying.

--- End quote ---
The "insurrection" would have occurred even if not one Trump supporter had showed up.

ANTIFAs and other Leftist hires had already been engaged to break things and try to get in, all for the Cameras.
That's the reason Pelosi told the Sgt. At Arms to nix additional security. When the ANTIFAs failed to break enough windows and get in (partly through the intervention of legitimate Trump supporters), the doors were opened from inside. This was a set-up, and people fell for it.

A false flag operation rife with agents provocateur, and I'd bet the FBI and some other alphabets were in the thick of it.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on July 28, 2021, 06:40:22 pm ---The "insurrection" would have occurred even if not one Trump supporter had showed up.

ANTIFAs and other Leftist hires had already been engaged to break things and try to get in, all for the Cameras.
That's the reason Pelosi told the Sgt. At Arms to nix additional security. When the ANTIFAs failed to break enough windows and get in (partly through the intervention of legitimate Trump supporters), the doors were opened from inside. This was a set-up, and people fell for it.

A false flag operation rife with agents provocateur, and I'd bet the FBI and some other alphabets were in the thick of it.

--- End quote ---

Early in the video, there's a voice shouting "F--- the police!".  I find it impossible that these words came from a Trump supporter.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on July 28, 2021, 07:05:09 pm ---Early in the video, there's a voice shouting "F--- the police!".  I find it impossible that these words came from a Trump supporter.

--- End quote ---
If you pause the clip, where you CAN get a view (It's edited to be as disorienting and unsettling as possible, it heightens the sense of mayhem and panic), you will see backward hats in the vanguard, or no NAGA gear at all (more like black bloc). How many Trump supporters showed up for the speech with a police style shield to break windows with? But ANTIFAs use those pretty often. I'm pretty sure the vanguard of that crew, especially the ones breaking windows for entry were false flag folks, and no doubt there were some U/C FBI and DHS types in there, too, likely goading the crowd into entry.

The Commies got what they wanted, just a few seconds of "scary" "insurrection". (I hope these people don't get anywhere near WalMart on Black Friday when the doors open, they will be mewling balls of protoplasm for the rest of their existence.)
An average day of race riots in my first High School was scarier than that (weapons often in evidence), and I WAS REQUIRED BY LAW TO ATTEND.

mystery-ak:
Pelosi Shuts Capitol Police Union Out of January 6th Committee

Kristina Wong 28 Jul 2021

The head of the United States Capitol Police union Gus Papathanasiou on Wednesday urged House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to allow more officers to testify to the select committee investigating the events of January 6th, arguing the problems that day were actually “years” in the making — which could reflect poorly on her leadership as House speaker.

“Poor morale, inequitable pay and conditions, and a leadership that refuses to engage – these are contributing factors to the events of January 6th and they remain factors still, today,” he said in a statement. “The Union asks that the Committee listen to the active-duty police officers who have been chosen by the rank and file to represent them.”

However, according to Republican Study Committee Chairman Jim Banks (R-IN), Papathansiou’s and other officers’ voices are being shut out because it does not advance Pelosi’s narrative of a violent insurrection overwhelming heroic police. Banks said in a statement on Wednesday:

--- Quote ---    At yesterday’s January 6th Select Committee hearing, we only heard Pelosi’s cherry-picked version of events because she shut out any voices that didn’t further her partisan narrative.

One of the voices Democrats rejected was the head of the Capitol Police union, Gus Papathanasiou, who is elected by rank-and-file officers to represent their views. Around 90% of USCP officers belong to the union.
--- End quote ---

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/28/pelosi-capitol-police-union-january/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version