Author Topic: Schiff: ‘Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger Are Serious About Getting to the Truth of January 6’  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: ‘Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger Are Serious About Getting to the Truth of January 6’

Trent Baker 26 Jul 2021

Monday on MSNBC’s “Hallie Jackson Reports,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) weighed in on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), adding Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) to the January 6 select committee.

Pelosi previously vetoed two of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) committee appointees before adding Cheney and Kinzinger, who both voted to impeach former President Donald Trump following the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

Schiff praised the new additions, saying they “are serious about getting to the truth” of what led to the riot on that date.

“I think, frankly, the composition of the select committee is shaping up very well,” Schiff declared.

“I think both Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are serious about getting to the truth of January 6,” he added. “In that respect that we all share the same mission, we want to bring out the facts. We want to know what led to that deadly attack. We want to know what we need to do to protect the country going forward. So it’s — it’s well-composed already, but if there are other Republicans that are serious about the mission, we should be open to that possibility as well.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/26/schiff-liz-cheney-and-adam-kinzinger-are-serious-about-getting-to-the-truth-of-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Schiff talking about truth is absolutely hilarious.  The man is incapable of telling the truth and is the poster boy for the legal profession, all schooled on how to lie effectively.  However, because he is in Congress, he is never held accountable, since he comes from a CA district that would vote for him until the next millennium.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 05:06:10 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Lying Sack of Schiff spews lies like the Mississippi River spews water.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If this was indeed true, then the first order of business is to get testimony under oath from the person who had the ultimate responsibility for security of the Capitol building on that day, Nancy Pelosi.

That is why Nancy ditched Jordan because she knew he would call for it and there was no way for her to wiggle out.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington