Author Topic: Delusional! Claire McCaskill says skyrocketing inflation ‘could cost Republicans the midterms’  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Delusional! Claire McCaskill says skyrocketing inflation ‘could cost Republicans the midterms’
July 26, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill attacked former President Trump, calling him an “idiot” while laughably claiming that Republicans are creating inflation which could cost them the 2022 midterm elections.

“Well, listen, I think that this could cost the Republicans the midterms. I think that this could go either way. And that’s why at the end of the day, I think that you will get a deal that will be very popular in terms of roads, bridges, power grid, broadband. And then I think that you will get some kind of package on expanding Medicare which will also be very popular,” she predicted when asked on MSNBC if not passing the infrastructure bill could cost Democrats the 2022 midterm elections.

“But short-term inflation is way more worrisome to people in swing districts and that could end up playing a hand in next year’s midterm. But on the other hand, so could Donald Trump acting like an idiot. And Donald Trump acting like an idiot helped us put Joe Biden in the White House. And you know, I’ll kind of bank on that, because I think Donald Trump is going to continue to act like an idiot,” McCaskill sniped.

MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle then asked McCaskill how difficult is it for Democrats to say no to spending. She responded, “Hey, listen Stephanie… the Republicans have lost the high ground on fiscal conservatism. I mean, they no longer have any right to talk about debt and deficit. They could care less about debt and deficit when they’re in power. They only care about it when the Democrats are in power. And people kind of know that.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/26/delusional-claire-mccaskill-says-skyrocketing-inflation-could-cost-republicans-the-midterms-1109129/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She has been riding on the short bus for some time now.  Now she want to drive it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No wonder why the citizens of Missouri got rid of this idiot.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

What did anyone expect a democrat to do, tell the truth?

Their arses are hanging so far out in the wind even the brainstems making up the rat rank & file gotta know who's responsible for the coming catastrophe.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What did anyone expect a democrat to do, tell the truth?

Their arses are hanging so far out in the wind even the brainstems making up the rat rank & file gotta know who's responsible for the coming catastrophe.

Same logic they use when saying the Republic party is the party of Defunding the Police.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.