Author Topic: Destroying the moral imperative of fossil fuels by weaponizing weather to support Green fraud and  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

Destroying the moral imperative of fossil fuels by weaponizing weather to support Green fraud and American Marxism
By Joe Bastardi |July 26th, 2021|Climate|0 Comments

There are many great books out there outlining reasons for skepticism on the man made cause of any “climate change”. So I apologize to the legion of great authors and great books. But for me, there are 4 books out there now that dovetail into the real agenda behind all this, which just happens to the be the title of the Great One, Mark Levin’s book. It comes down to an agenda that is a vital leg meant to push American Marxism.

And I apologize to the authors mentioned here in case they might think this is a way for me to piggyback off their excellent work.

The Moral Case for Fossil fuels, by Alex Epstein should end the argument. Its message is simple, adapt and move on. Fossil fuels are directly linked to the advancement of life on the planet, which has never been better than it is now, despite what the left is indoctrinating people with. The natural evolution of a free and competitive society will keep up with change,a and fossil fuels are needed. And by the way so are the other ideas out there. But like the other books here, we are addressing a problem that is created to cause a sense of desperation, needed to “transform” the system in place. The fact is we are living in the best time to be alive for humans, and this is the best country for it. Why else would people be trying to get into the country? But as I have touched on before, what is going on here thru indoctrination, is leading to a sense of false urgency. Urgency demands action. If one is helpless, then one turns to the government.

https://www.cfact.org/2021/07/26/destroying-the-moral-imperative-of-fossil-fuels-by-weaponizing-weather-to-support-green-fraud-and-american-marxism/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=destroying-the-moral-imperative-of-fossil-fuels-by-weaponizing-weather-to-support-green-fraud-and-american-marxism

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Absalom

Hmm..................the Moral Imperative of Fossil Fuels??????
Soon, some hysteric will insist that Energy is a Religion
w/the status of Catholicism, Hinduism and Judaism.