Author Topic: NFL Just Hit The Self Destruct Button With New Woke Anthem  (Read 988 times)

rangerrebew

NFL Just Hit The Self Destruct Button With New Woke Anthem
« on: July 25, 2021, 05:11:43 pm »
NFL Just Hit The Self Destruct Button With New Woke Anthem

On a personal level, I've all but called it quits when it comes to professional sports.

I don't watch the NBA or the NFL. I honestly didn't know that the NBA playoffs were happening until it was well into it. I'm just so sick and tired of their racist liberal agenda.

But the NFL has all but sealed their fate after their recent decision going forward into this next football season.

The NFL will be playing the "Black National Anthem" prior to "all big league events" which is to include the Super Bowl, the playoffs, and even the freaking draft!

https://freedomclash.com/nfl-just-hit-the-self-destruct-button-with-new-woke-anthem/

rangerrebew

Re: NFL Just Hit The Self Destruct Button With New Woke Anthem
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 05:14:22 pm »
Back in the day when there was a TV blackout for the home team if they didn't sell out, it was nothing for my friends and me to drive 100 miles to see the game.  Now I wouldn't walk across the street to see the SOBs.  The next time I plan to turn on a the NFL is when the official announcement the league has folded is aired.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 05:41:03 pm »
Forget about a 'White National Anthem', where is the Latino National Anthem?
Where is the 'Asian National Anthem'?
Where is the 'Muslim National Anthem'?
Where is the 'LGBXYZ National Anthem'?
Where is the 'Native American National Anthem'?
Where is the 'Jewish National Anthem'?
Having a "Black National Anthem" while excluding everyone else of color, not just White People, is the epitome of real 'racism'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 06:26:48 pm »
A century past, the NFL emerged (following the White Sox Scandal) and became
our dominant Sport, because of leaders such as Halas, Mara, Rooney and many others.
All are long gone, replaced by frauds, flunkies, hustlers and stooges, such as
Jackass Jerry Jones whose only interest is a fat wallet and media notoriety.
A testament to this collective assholery is their appointment of Buffoon Dodger Goodell
as Commissioner. 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 10:15:37 pm by Absalom »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 06:51:19 pm »
LOL.  Goodell is a modern day Tagliabue.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 07:15:24 pm »
e pluribus...nevermind.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 07:19:32 pm »
Forget about a 'White National Anthem', where is the Latino National Anthem?
Where is the 'Asian National Anthem'?
Where is the 'Muslim National Anthem'?
Where is the 'LGBXYZ National Anthem'?
Where is the 'Native American National Anthem'?
Where is the 'Jewish National Anthem'?
Having a "Black National Anthem" while excluding everyone else of color, not just White People, is the epitome of real 'racism'.

It's called, everything else has failed to incite complete anarchy ....   they want a civil war ... they want Black against White and they are accomplishing just that.  Once those in control completely divide us they WILL conquer us.  Keep that in mind.

The UN will then swoop in to save the day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 08:06:34 pm »
What an insult to Tagliabue.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2021, 08:11:45 pm »
------------------------------
Quickly reminds of Marcus Brutus, another multi-faced fraud.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 09:02:24 pm »
A century past, the NFL emerged (following the White Sox Scandal),and became
our dominant Sport, because of leaders such as Halas, Mara, Rooney and many others.
Jackass Jerry Jones whose only interest is fat wallets and media notoriety.
A testament to this collective assholery is their appointment of Buffoon Dodger Goodell
as Commissioner.

Holy Shit. You will most likely never see these words typed out by me here again.... I agree 100% with him. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2021, 09:36:48 pm »
Goodell follows the other race baiters around this country to emphasize differences rather than to emphasize the strengths of this country.

He is so racist it is over-the-top.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline art.prout

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 09:44:02 pm »
A century past, the NFL emerged (following the White Sox Scandal),and became
Jackass Jerry Jones whose only interest is fat wallets and media notoriety.
as Commissioner.

Well put.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 10:51:40 pm »
And for a little context:

Roger Goodell's father, Charles Goodell, was a Rockefeller Republican Senator from New York. Conservative James Buckley (William's brother) defeated Goodell for re-election on a third-party line.

Liberalism runs in the Goodell family and has for decades. He has a cousin Andy in the state assembly (representing the county next to the one where I live) who talks about being conservative but votes for everything Andrew Cuomo wants.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2021, 11:21:22 pm »
I understand that this so-called "Black Anthem" will be played/sung during PRE-GAME show, not in sequence with the National Anthem.  (Not televised).
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2021, 11:28:35 pm »
I understand that this so-called "Black Anthem" will be played/sung during PRE-GAME show, not in sequence with the National Anthem.  (Not televised).

It should be the other way around; the Black anthem should not be televised and the National Anthem televised. IF I were a football fan, that would be enough to make me stop watching.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2021, 12:08:18 am »
And for a little context:
Roger Goodell's father, Charles Goodell, was a Rockefeller Republican Senator from New York. Conservative James Buckley (William's brother) defeated Goodell for re-election on a third-party line.
Liberalism runs in the Goodell family and has for decades. He has a cousin Andy in the state assembly (representing the county next to the one where I live) who talks about being conservative but votes for everything Andrew Cuomo wants.
------------------------------
Indeed, Charlie was a Rockefeller errand boy, the very reason he was appointed to the Senate;
as he he could be counted on to do anything Rockefeller wanted.
Similarly, Rodger the Dodger can be counted on to do anything the Owners want.