Author Topic: Crime and Punishment: The Democrat version  (Read 110 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crime and Punishment: The Democrat version
« on: July 26, 2021, 01:40:22 pm »
July 26, 2021
Crime and Punishment: The Democrat version
By Eric Utter

Crime and Punishment is a great book, but Dostoevsky's classic is no match for today's updated Democrat version, effectively titled Crime Is in the Eye of the Beholder, and It Is Really the Fault of Society at Large and Specifically White People.

Democrats definitely do believe that there is such a thing as crime, but their definition of crime is distinctly different from traditional notions regarding same.  Ergo, here is a primer on Crime 2.0, compliments of today's new Democrats:

*Crime: denying the existence of man-caused climate change.

*Not a crime: denying the existence of truth, morality, a higher power, or anything else that could in any way constrain one's behavior...or limit elite Democrats' power.

*Crime: marginalizing and shaming drug-addled homeless persons by encouraging them to get sober and get a job.

*Not a crime: stealing a $900 big-screen television from a Target store in San Francisco.

*Crime: selling cigarettes to an underaged person.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/emcrime_and_punishmentem_the_democrat_version.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Crime and Punishment: The Democrat version
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 01:55:26 pm »
Crime: denying that current mass testing methods can identify any specific virus.

Not a crime: denying that people with two y chromosomes are males regardless of what they might do to their bodies. Same for those with X AND Y chromosomes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 01:57:42 pm »
Crime: denying that current mass testing methods can identify any specific virus.

Not a crime: denying that people with two y chromosomes are males regardless of what they might do to their bodies. Same for those with X AND Y chromosomes.

Two Y chromosomes?  Isn't that a genetic disorder?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:13:01 pm »
Two Y chromosomes?  Isn't that a genetic disorder?

If you ask Dr. Fauci, probably so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien