Author Topic: Migrant Hiding on Texas Farm near Border Run Over, Killed by Tractor  (Read 642 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant Hiding on Texas Farm near Border Run Over, Killed by Tractor

Randy Clark24 Jul 2021341

Uvalde County Sheriff Ruben Nolasco reported the death of a suspected migrant near Uvalde, Texas. A farmer ran over one of the hiding migrants, killing him.

Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call concerning suspected migrants on State Highway 55 on Friday morning. Nolasco says he saw two suspected migrants run into a farm field to avoid capture. One appeared to be a child around eight years old.

Tragically, one suspected migrant was killed after he was accidentally run over by a combine tractor as he hid from authorities, officials stated.

Sheriff Nolasco notified the Border Patrol to begin a search for the missing eight-year-old suspected migrant in hopes that the same fate would not await the child. A search involving the Uvalde County Sheriff’s Office, Border Patrol, and Texas Game Wardens commenced in hopes of locating the child.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/07/24/migrant-hiding-on-texas-farm-near-border-run-over-killed-by-tractor/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Migrant Hiding on Texas Farm near Border Run Over, Killed by Tractor
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 12:56:07 pm »
It's a good start.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:04:44 pm »
I know what a combine is, and I know what a tractor is, my Dad having owned some of both, but what is a "combine tractor"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:07:04 pm »
Each of these deaths can truthfully be laid at Joe Biden's feet. Where are all the finger pointers and scolds in the media now?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 02:17:03 pm »
I know what a combine is, and I know what a tractor is, my Dad having owned some of both, but what is a "combine tractor"?

Do you honestly expect a member of the media to make such distinctions?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 02:23:30 pm »
It was a combine baler assault tractor.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 02:26:56 pm »

Their reader, being idiots to begin with prolly would have though the guy was killed at a combine...like the NFL holds.... And was runned over by a 350 lb lineman
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 02:29:42 pm »
shit happens... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 03:02:44 pm »
It was a combine baler assault tractor.

With or without the detachable chainsaw bayonet teeth?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 05:52:02 pm »
shit happens... :shrug:

Yup, You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd either.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »

I'm coming to believe that MSM and many alternate media people are so blitheringly ignorant that I doubt they are capable of constructing a grammatically correct English sentence with correctly used vocabulary.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 08:32:54 pm »
It's a good start.
Not for an eight year old who had no choice in being here am certain.

Any kin who knew about the kid being here should be held accountable for murder.

I have run over fawns in the hayfields with a tractor as the mothers hide them from predators.  I have always regretted these incidences.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 08:57:28 pm »
Each of these deaths can truthfully be laid at Joe Biden's feet. Where are all the finger pointers and scolds in the media now?

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.