Author Topic: Pelosi signals Kinzinger's likely appointment to Jan. 6 panel  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi signals Kinzinger's likely appointment to Jan. 6 panel
By Mychael Schnell - 07/25/21 09:48 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Sunday signaled that she plans to appoint GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) to the select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, saying “you could say that’s the direction I would be going.”

Pelosi told ABC’s “This Week” that she would not be making an announcement Sunday and that she needed to speak with Kinzinger, who has been outspoken in his criticism of former President Donald Trump.

But she also said “that would be my plan” when she was asked by host George Stephanopoulos about appointing more Republicans to the panel.

“Perhaps after I speak to Adam Kinzinger,” Pelosi said.

“I’m not about to announce it right this minute, but you could say that that is the direction that I would be going on,” Pelosi continued.

She said Kinzinger and other Republicans have “expressed an interest” to sit on the select committee.

Pelosi has already appointed Rep. Liz Cheney (R-W.) to the panel.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/564720-pelosi-on-adding-republicans-to-jan-6-panel-you-could-say-thats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: Pelosi signals Kinzinger's likely appointment to Jan. 6 panel
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 03:39:42 pm »
Any Republican who accepts a post on Pelosi's Kangaroo Court ought to be immediately de-funded by the RNC and stripped of their committee assignments by the minority leader.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline AARguy

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 10:26:23 pm »
Henry Kinzinger was useful during the Viet Nam era, but is a little old and decrepit now.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 12:30:37 am »
How refreshing, if you have a track record of attacking President Trump, you can be eligible to be on the commission-lynch party-investigation.  They don't even make an effort to disguise their lynchin attempts and phony baloney injustice games.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 12:50:55 am »
Pelosi taps Kinzinger to serve on Jan. 6 panel
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/564716-pelosi-taps-kinzinger-to-serve-on-jan-6-probe
Lol. The story here, at least to a real news organization, is the rat speaker denying the minority leader of the opposition party the traditional right to name members of his own party to a select committee.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:53:46 am by skeeter »