Author Topic: Judge Forces School to Accept Trans Runner on Girls Team  (Read 1488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Forces School to Accept Trans Runner on Girls Team
« on: July 26, 2021, 12:13:50 am »
Judge Forces School to Accept Trans Runner on Girls Team

Warner Todd Huston 25 Jul 2021

A West Virginia judge ruled that a school must allow a biological boy to try out for a girls’ cross-country team despite the state’s recent law limiting schools to allowing only students born as females into girls’ sports.

On Wednesday, Bill Clinton-appointed Judge Joseph Goodwin of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia issued a take-down of the state’s Save Women’s Sports Bill and ordered the state to allow 11-year-old transgender student Becky Pepper-Jackson to try out for a girl’s middle school cross-country team.

Goodwin claimed that the law is not valid while it faces a pending case against it, and the transgender student must be allowed to compete as if the law does not exist. “While this case is pending,” the judge wrote, “[the student] will be permitted to sign up for and participate in school athletics in the same way as her girl classmates.”

The law states that “[a]thletic teams or sports designated for females, women, or girls shall not be open to students of the male sex where selection for such teams is based upon competitive skill or the activity involved is a contact sport.” The law maintains that students will compete only on teams that correspond with their “biological sex.”

Goodwin excoriated the law as a “malignant harm” to transgender people and insisted that it violates the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/07/25/judge-forces-school-accept-trans-runner-girls-team/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Judge Forces School to Accept Trans Runner on Girls Team
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 12:33:08 am »
Because I identify as a Judge, that means this judge must force his district court to give me a seat on the bench.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:04:30 am »
I'll have to do a little research, but I suspect he's part of the Goodwin family of Democrat hacks that has infested WV politics for years.

Update: yep, he's the patriarch, so to speak, of that family. His dimbulb daughter-in-law is the current mayor of Charleston, WV.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 02:07:58 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:36:25 am »
Simple answer.
All the girls should quit the team.
And no one should compete against him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 03:54:17 am »
Screw the judge but beyond that....What kind of parent would do this to an 11 year old.  That is child abuse
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 04:27:01 am »
Simple answer.

Yep. close the sports dept down and walk off it. And let everyone know why.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 05:11:29 am »
His 'legal reasoning' sounds like something he copied + pasted from a LGBTQSNAFUBAR website.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 05:57:37 am »
Because I identify as a Judge, that means this judge must force his district court to give me a seat on the bench.

Love it.   888high58888     These people ARE insane.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 05:58:31 am »
Simple answer.

Excellent!   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 06:03:16 am »
14th Amendment is NOT for transgenders.  It was intended to grant citizenship for all blacks, if it was a question, after civil war.   No doubt there are more learned people on here to fine tune my quick comment. 
--------------------------------------------

Institute for Justice

The Fourteenth Amendment was added to the Constitution in 1868 to empower the federal government -- including particularly federal courts -- to stamp out a culture of lawless tyranny and oppression in the South by enforcing basic civil rights of newly freed blacks and their white supporters.

This culture of oppression took many forms, including widespread censorship, the systematic disarmament of freedmen and white unionists, and the wholesale denial of economic liberty.  At the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment was the Privileges or Immunities Clause, which the Supreme Court effectively deleted from the Constitution in the 1873 Slaughterhouse Cases.  Today, that judicial error continues to take its toll on important freedoms like private property and the right to earn an honest living, which receive virtually no protection from courts despite their obvious importance to ensuring the economic autonomy of the freedmen following the Civil War and all Americans today.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 06:08:05 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 11:23:01 am »
Simple answer.

Yes this is excellent

Perhaps remain on the team but not report to their events.

The goal is to cancel sports, so a constant presence seems an alternative.
Put in the practice and training.

Become a non participation team.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 11:24:35 am by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 02:02:40 pm »
Screw the judge but beyond that....What kind of parent would do this to an 11 year old.  That is child abuse
Yes, it is. No 11-year-old is emotionally capable of "choosing" his so-called gender. Instead of getting this child psychological help, the parents seem to be reinforcing the mental illness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 04:33:45 pm »
Science, you know!  It's science.  And the fruitloops out there are shoving down our throats their insanity.  And if destroying women's sports is needed to force feed their lunacy on those of us with our heads still attached, so be it.

Well, all this transgender nonsense is not science.  Never was.  Even John Hopkins, a once leader in transgender sex reassignment surgery, has discontinued it and determined folks suffering from gender disphoria are suffering from a mental disorder.  Like the entire liberal population, this is but one more disorder they all suffer from.

I am sorry, but an 11 year old is not and should not be in a position to make such a decision.  EVER.  The parents are indeed misguided, and yes, it could be considered child abuse. 

Ben Shapiro is more exact on the science than the liberal scientists.  We have but two sexes, male and female.  And however one is born, no matter what surgery is done, one will remain that gender.  Born a male, you have XY genes, born female, every cell has XX genes.  Anything else, pure scientific lunacy!!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2021, 10:05:48 pm »
I got called for a random drug screen today by my employer.  (Good thing I didn't hang out at Corbe's last night).  At the clinic while filling out the form, I noticed that there were now two questions about gender:

• What is your gender?
  • What is your birth gender?

I answered one and scratched the other one out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2021, 10:59:31 pm »
I got called for a random drug screen today by my employer.  (Good thing I didn't hang out at Corbe's last night).  At the clinic while filling out the form, I noticed that there were now two questions about gender:

• What is your gender?

@Hoodat

You should have written "Klingon".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:35 am »

• What is your gender?

Thank you.  I am all female, always.  Crazy questions.  ^ 5 :thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2021, 02:40:28 am »
Serious question: "WHY has no one or no legal institution filed a law suit to have the whole "multiple gender" thing tossed out on it's ass?

Or face,as the case may be.

The whole "multiple gender" thing is nonsense. It's like saying the Sun is the Moon.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2021, 12:44:35 pm »

• What is your gender?

Your Human Resources department is virtue signalling in response to a
Executive request. HR does what it is told.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 12:58:09 pm »

From my perspective HR dept are like the Borg Collective. They all are tied into one huge evil unit that controls all group think and imposes it will on every thing and every one.  You will be as simulated.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 04:08:07 pm »

HR is the greatest enemy an employee will ever encounter in the workplace.  Their sole job is to protect the company from you.

Too bad there isn't anyone hired to protect the company from the company.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-