Author Topic: Crowd Boos Arizona Sen. Ugenti-Rita Off Stage Ahead Of Trump’s Speech At Turning Point Rally  (Read 4065 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crowd Boos Arizona Sen. Ugenti-Rita Off Stage Ahead Of Trump’s Speech At Turning Point Rally

Gabrielle Temaat
Contributor
July 25, 2021 12:37 PM ET

Arizona Republican state Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita was booed off stage Saturday at the Turning Point Action rally in Phoenix.

The state senator was greeted with loud boos as she walked on stage and began her speech. After asking the audience to listen to her multiple times, she gave up and ended her speech early. Before walking off stage she announced that she would be running for secretary of state and claimed that she was “going to win the primary”, according to Mediaite.

https://twitter.com/brahmresnik/status/1419034597279502338

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/25/crowd-boos-arizona-sen-ugenti-rita-off-stage-turning-point-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Worse, this senator had a Gateway Pundit reporter handcuffed for asking her questions offstage. We don't need these kinds of despots representing us.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Don't know anything about her.

If she is a RINO, then good riddance.

If we are honest though.....the far right can quickly turn on people who don't tow the far right line.  Deviation is not allowed. 

I hope that isn't the case here.

She obviously didn't realize just how strongly people feel about her actions.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you have people hauled off in irons for asking questions, you don't belong anywhere near the seats of power.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Don't know anything about her.

If she is a RINO, then good riddance.

If we are honest though.....the far right can quickly turn on people who don't tow the far right line. Deviation is not allowed. 

I hope that isn't the case here.

She obviously didn't realize just how strongly people feel about her actions.

You're kidding, right? There ain't enough 'far right' Republicans in office to matter. OBVIOUSLY far right principles aren't a criteria in the Republican party. That's just laughable.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Given all her antics of that day, she needs to file as a Dem.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
You're kidding, right? There ain't enough 'far right' Republicans in office to matter. OBVIOUSLY far right principles aren't a criteria in the Republican party. That's just laughable.

Maybe there was clue as to why in my post.

And no, I wasn't kidding.

Just like your response.

Calling someone's point of view laughable based on your own two sentence argument really isn't very open minded.

Online libertybele

Therein lies a HUGE problem and also there aren't enough 'far right' Republicans running to fill the seats of RINO's!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Calling someone's point of view laughable based on your own two sentence argument really isn't very open minded.

And that's a bad thing?

Online roamer_1

Therein lies a HUGE problem and also there aren't enough 'far right' Republicans running to fill the seats of RINO's!

In fact, that is THE problem.

Offline Smokin Joe

The problem is that the GOP has been muddling toward the middle the whole time the Dems have dragged the middle to the Left.

How is that evident?

They call ordinary Constitutional Conservatives "Far Right".

Nope. Just Right.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

The problem is that the GOP has been muddling toward the middle the whole time the Dems have dragged the middle to the Left.

How is that evident?

They call ordinary Constitutional Conservatives "Far Right".

Nope. Just Right.

That's pretty right - Though I don't believe the 'muddling' part. The right has been intentionally dragged  toward the middle... Hegelian Dialectic style...

There is intent, and that intent is toward class and station. Liberty is at odds with government, and always will be.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

I suspect that if they are not there running, there is another problem.

By the time election day comes around, it's tooooooo late.

We need to understand "the problem" and get it fixed......NOW

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
That's pretty right - Though I don't believe the 'muddling' part. The right has been intentionally dragged  toward the middle... Hegelian Dialectic style...

There is intent, and that intent is toward class and station. Liberty is at odds with government, and always will be.

It's not like the conservative movement is a monolith. 

And by their very nature, they don't seem to work well together.

We need stronger leaders.

We also need to be, at the very least, a little less combative.

Indies don't seem to enjoy confrontation and to win, you need them (many are libertarians who fit right in anyway).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 04:24:39 am by HikerGuy83 »

Online roamer_1

[Facepalm]

As a rule, Conservatism is not open-minded. Conservatism, and thereby Conservatives tend to be governed by well defined principles, long known to be true, and approach all things according to merit... That suggests little room for minds so open their brains fall out. Open mindedness is more of a liberal trait.

Online roamer_1

I suspect that if they are not there running, there is another problem.

By the time election day comes around, it's tooooooo late.

We need to understand "the problem" and get it fixed......NOW

The moderate wing, the wing in power since forever, actively destroys conservative candidates with everything they have. Start there.

Online roamer_1

It's not like the conservative movement is a monolith. 

And by their very nature, they don't seem to work well together.

YES, in fact, they are a monolith, and DO work together well... There's just a butt-ton of folks that think they are conservative that aren't. And a butt-ton of Republicans that will vote for any R for fear of Ds... And then whine when their house is full of RINOs.

Indies don't seem to enjoy confrontation and to win, you need them (many are libertarians who fit right in anyway).

It ain't Conservatives that are un-confrontational -  Especially against liberals.

But then many think confrontation is no more than boorish twitter posts by a sophomoric idiot.

'Oh yeah your momma..." is not confrontation.

Online roamer_1

Read that wrong the first time around... So I came back to fix it some.'

The ONLY thing that we have in common is Principled Conservatism. That is what Conservatism IS, as it touches politics. Where I will be eternally combative is over those principles, and the necessity to adhere to the originating  coalition in Goldwater/Reagan. That is what we are, and that is what brought us together.

That all y'all are content with massive government spending (BY REPUBLICANS) and disastrous assaults upon libertarianism (BY REPUBLICANS) and vote for MORE is where we parted ways.

Raise the Conservative standard - Defend Goldwater/Reagan and I will hear the clarion call, and come arunning. I will fight for that till I die.

But not the silly sh*t y'all do now. I'd be better off putting my futures in the Constitution Party... And that's pretty well what I do... And the canary in the coalmine there - Most CP types are very fond of libertarianism. THAT is where libertarians fit right in.

More and more I have come to the determination that if y'all cannot defend basic Goldwater Conservatism, the most basic sense of political Conservatism, then I will not participate. No sense in fighting for what I don't want.

Offline Smokin Joe

The moderate wing, the wing in power since forever, actively destroys conservative candidates with everything they have. Start there.
Exactly!

Anyone to the right of that wad is branded an "extremist" or a "radical" (just for standing for Original Intent) and ostracized.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

YES, in fact, they are a monolith, and DO work together well... There's just a butt-ton of folks that think they are conservative that aren't. And a butt-ton of Republicans that will vote for any R for fear of Ds... And then whine when their house is full of RINOs.

It ain't Conservatives that are un-confrontational -  Especially against liberals.

But then many think confrontation is no more than boorish twitter posts by a sophomoric idiot.

'Oh yeah your momma..." is not confrontation.
Well, it's a lot like being "Country" (which I was long before it was "cool").

It takes more than a hat and a pair of boots and some fancy jingle from the ads in the slick pages of some (New York published) magazine on Country living to even get close, but down home folks know that. The only people the dimestore crowd fool are themselves.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Exactly!

Anyone to the right of that wad is branded an "extremist" or a "radical" (just for standing for Original Intent) and ostracized.

Right - But more than merely ostracized... Actively destroyed. Look what they did to Roy Moore. And he ain't the first. Colluding with Democrats to take him right out.

Then people wonder why Conservatives can't win.

Online roamer_1

Well, it's a lot like being "Country" (which I was long before it was "cool").

It takes more than a hat and a pair of boots and some fancy jingle from the ads in the slick pages of some (New York published) magazine on Country living to even get close, but down home folks know that. The only people the dimestore crowd fool are themselves.

That's right. You and I might disagree now and then, but it is always more a matter of increment or degree. I have never come anywhere near close to questioning your Conservative credz. And there is a hard-core handful here... Some more bent to fiscal, some more bent to libertarian, some more inclined toward military or social concerns... But ALL of them agree across the board with regard to factional principles, speaking for all intensive porpoises with one mind, with differences mainly being a matter of emphasis.

Too bad the rank and file are not likewise.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Agreed. RINOs are like the crabs in a barrel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Agreed. RINOs are like the crabs in a barrel.

So what then? In my mind, until Republicans finally start  standing for what they believe in, and throwing those bastards out by the lot, there is no sense in supporting them. There is, and has been no profit in it.