Author Topic: Crowd Boos Arizona Sen. Ugenti-Rita Off Stage Ahead Of Trump’s Speech At Turning Point Rally  (Read 4040 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The moderate wing, the wing in power since forever, actively destroys conservative candidates with everything they have. Start there.

Since at least Pete Wilson's goobernorship that's been the story of the R Party in CA. Mo-o-o-o-o-o-oderates will fight conservatives harder than they will fight Dems, and when a conservative is a candidate for office they will refuse to support him or her in any way.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

True.

And we'll never even begin to turn things around until we recognize that 99% politicians have become nothing but toads of the state, the bureaucracy is the real shot caller and the true enemy of freedom loving people.

And begin to use our votes with that in mind.

Online roamer_1

Since at least Pete Wilson's goobernorship that's been the story of the R Party in CA. Mo-o-o-o-o-o-oderates will fight conservatives harder than they will fight Dems, and when a conservative is a candidate for office they will refuse to support him or her in any way.

That's right - I remember when I didn't even have to look at a Republican from California... They were ALL Conservative. Not no more. Them moderate sonsabiches got to go.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

This was the case in Johnson County Kansas.

Cosnervatives and democrats didn't like each other.

Conservatives and RINO's hated each other. 

Whenever a RINO lost, they would re-register as a democrat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back to the Topic...I just had a hilarious thought!  This RINO Michelle Ugenti-Rita is supposed to be at the County Republican Annual Picnic next Saturday!  Maybe even make a speech if she's not afraid of being booed off the stand again.

If she actually shows, this could be fun!  This is in my County, and she'd better be ready to face the Vice Chairman of same.

000hehehehe

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

[/quote]
Back to the Topic...I just had a hilarious thought!  This RINO Michelle Ugenti-Rita is supposed to be at the County Republican Annual Picnic next Saturday!  Maybe even make a speech if she's not afraid of being booed off the stand again.

If she actually shows, this could be fun!  This is in my County, and she'd better be ready to face the Vice Chairman of same.

000hehehehe

From what I recall, your county is about as RED as it gets.

Correct ?

If so, she'd better bring earplugs.

:2popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 03:00:57 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

From what I recall, your county is about as RED as it gets.

Correct ?

If so, she'd better bring earplugs.

:2popcorn:

Correct, it's a very red County.  She has sponsored a table,and pols that do that don't always show up.  I was surprised when I was going over the list from my Chairman with the names and table locations.

Pretty sure she got the table before getting the business at the Turning Point/Trump rally in Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Correct, it's a very red County.  She has sponsored a table,and pols that do that don't always show up.  I was surprised when I was going over the list from my Chairman with the names and table locations.

Pretty sure she got the table before getting the business at the Turning Point/Trump rally in Phoenix.

A RINO turkey shoot !!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

The problem is that the GOP has been muddling toward the middle the whole time the Dems have dragged the middle to the Left.

How is that evident?

They call ordinary Constitutional Conservatives "Far Right".

Nope. Just Right.

I agree.  Anyone who follows or believes in the constitution is a "Far-right".   FOUNDING FATHERS would be considered that, TODAY,  and we know they were CLASSIC LIBERALS. 

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I agree.  Anyone who follows or believes in the constitution is a "Far-right".   FOUNDING FATHERS would be considered that, TODAY,  and we know they were CLASSIC LIBERALS. 

The GOP is a mess.

But I don't agree that people who believe in the constitution are called far right.

It's the whackjobs on both sides that are extremists and tend to get the most attention (from the other side trying to paint the entire group as the same).

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The GOP is a mess.

But I don't agree that people who believe in the constitution are called far right.

You don't actually listen when the Commiecrats when they call us that, do you?  They've been calling all people who believe in the words in the Constitution "Right Wing Wackos" for many years now.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You don't actually listen when the Commiecrats when they call us that, do you?  They've been calling all people who believe in the words in the Constitution "Right Wing Wackos" for many years now.
I believe in Original Intent, which, in their vernacular, makes me an "Extremist".

Subtle things like the RKBA really should be uninfringed (not just a little bit), and exists in the Bill of Rights to stop the Government from preventing the citizenry having the means to defend itself against the Government itself, if necessary. There is no other way to cognizantly resolve the statement from the Declaration of Independence
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
You aren't going to defeat tyranny by singing Kumbayah in the public park; it just will not yield so gently.

My labor is exchanged for pieces of paper, that paper exchanged for either goods or someone else's labor.
That's an exchange, not income, quid pro quo.

If I put that money in a bank and they pay me interest to use it, that is income (I didn't have to exchange any of my time, labor, or skills for it).  Of course, inflation, controlled by the central bank (also not Constitutional, really, and thus a nongovernmental entity in order to fend such complaints off), will consume the difference between interest
and principal.

So the exchange of my labor or skill for currency (it isn't money, Constitutionally, and in reality its just a promissory note from a banking cartel that used to state in full: This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private, and is redeemable in lawful money at the United States Treasury or any Federal Reserve Bank, as recently as the 1950 series bills) should not be taxed as "income", nor should exchanges made by barter, which are value for value exchanges with no net increase in value between those conducting the transaction.

Geez, what a radical I am.

I could go on, and I severely doubt that my beliefs will be codified any time soon. I do not expect the tens of thousands of rules, regulations, and laws infringing my RKBA will be nullified, nor will the 16th Amendment be repealed--nor its power usurping 17th Amendment that made State Governments lose their effective representation in Congress, turning the Senate into another House of Representatives.

We'll be lucky to hold the ground we have for the next couple of decades, and have to inform the youngsters out there, in spite of their Marxist indoctrination in the schools and media, just what principles the Country was founded on, no matter the flaws in the expression of that at the time (yep, slavery is that critical flaw).  The whole seemingly cliche bit about the children being the future is the literal truth.
As they turn out, the country will go. The more we can get to embrace liberty and eschew Marxism and totalitarianism, the better our Nation's chances.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

I hear what they say.

Just like I listen to a dog bark.

And the dog often sounds more intelligent.