Author Topic: U.S. borders open to any and all, including jihad terrorists — but not Cubans fleeing Communism  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. borders open to any and all, including jihad terrorists — but not Cubans fleeing Communism

Jul 24, 2021 11:00 am By James Simpson 30 Comments

Recently the Cuban people did an almost unheard-of thing. Risking life and limb, they took to the streets to protest their horrific treatment under the Communist regime that has kept the nation in slavery since the putsch that put the Castro brothers in power in 1959. Today, the Cuban people have had enough as the failed Communist economy denies them even life’s most basic necessities. “There’s no food, no medicine, there is no freedom. They do not let us live,” one protester told the BBC.

While this was happening, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas made a stunning statement. Directly addressing the Cuban people, he said, “Allow me to be clear: If you take to the sea, you will not come to the United States.”

What makes this even more amazing is that Mayorkas himself is a Cuban immigrant. He knows, or should know, just how bad the Cuban people have it. And while he overtly denies entry to Cubans that may consider fleeing that nation for their own survival, the Biden administration has flung the borders wide open to all but those with a clearly legitimate reason to seek asylum in the U.S.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/07/u-s-borders-open-to-any-and-all-including-jihad-terrorists-but-not-cubans-fleeing-communism

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The fight against illegal immigration is over.  As much as it truly pains me to say this, the leftist/globalists have won.

I fear for my children and grandchildren.  This Republic is collapsing.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
communists protect their own, including fellow regimes.