Author Topic: Fauci: Bringing Back Mask Mandates Is ‘Under Active Consideration’  (Read 1551 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: Bringing Back Mask Mandates Is ‘Under Active Consideration’

Pam Key 25 Jul 2021

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that mask mandates for vaccinated Americans was “under active consideration.”

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Sources are telling CNN that top health officials are weighing whether to revise mask guidelines for vaccinated Americans. Are you part of those conversations? If so, what are you advising? Do you think masks should be brought back for vaccinated Americans?

Fauci said, “You know, Jake, this is under active consideration. If you’re asking, am I part of the discussion? Yes, I am part of the discussion. But I think what you are seeing, even though as of our conversation at this moment, the CDC still says and recommends that if you are vaccinated fully, that you do not need to wear a mask indoors. However, if you look at what’s going on locally in the trenches, in places like L.A. County, the local officials have the discretion, and the CDC agrees with that ability and discretion capability to say, you know, you’re in a situation where we’re having a lot of dynamics of infection. Even if you are vaccinated, you should wear a mask.”

“That’s a local decision that’s not incompatible with the CDC’s overall recommendations that give a lot of discretion to the locals,” he continued. “And we’re going to seeing that in L.A. We’re seeing it in Chicago. We’re seeing that in New Orleans because the officials there, many of them are saying even if you’re vaccinated, it’s prudent to wear a mask indoors. That’s a local decision.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/25/fauci-bringing-back-mask-mandates-is-under-active-consideration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If Fauci doesn't start resisting his obvious urge to be in the limelight he will end up being as popular as herpes in this nation.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That was a whole lot of "maybe."

The question has to be "are mask mandates effective enough to bring the rate of transmission consistently below 1?" The answer, of course, is no.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Did Fauci happen to provide any scientific data showing that masks provide any protection at all to blocking this airborne virus?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Did Fauci happen to provide any scientific data showing that masks provide any protection at all to blocking this airborne virus?
The virus? No. They are heck at blocking the "droplets" though.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The virus? No. They are heck at blocking the "droplets" though.
Try standing up next to a glass window with one of those things on and breathe. I'll bet you will see all those droplets that mask is supposed to be stopping form as residue on the glass.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online rustynail

Wait there's more: Covid-19 Spread by Farting in a Confined Space

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/07/25/claim-covid-19-spread-by-flatulence/

Offline skeeter

Try standing up next to a glass window with one of those things on and breathe. I'll bet you will see all those droplets that mask is supposed to be stopping form as residue on the glass.
Oh I agree. Fauci usually skirts the issue of the efficaciousness of masks at actually preventing viral infection by talking about how they prevent 'droplets'.

He's a tool of the state supposedly lending scientific credibility to their mask cult.

Offline Hoodat

So that begs the question, who is guilty of maskless farting?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

So that begs the question, who is guilty of maskless farting?
I suspect @Cyber Liberty and @corbe.

Online libertybele

Ok then...cow farts and now COVID farts.  Maybe we should wear masks around are rear ends?? For the love of God I am sick to death of this insanity.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How did Fauci become King of America? Really?
"I'm considering disrupting the entire Nation of America by my whim."
Maybe I will? Maybe I won't? I'm still just thinking about it.
I'll get back to you about this whole 'shutting down America' thing, when I feel like it.
After all ... I am The King! King Fauci!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Good news on the fart front: lighting them kills the virus.

Online libertybele

How did Fauci become King of America? Really?
"I'm considering disrupting the entire Nation of America by my whim."
Maybe I will? Maybe I won't? I'm still just thinking about it.
I'll get back to you about this whole 'shutting down America' thing, when I feel like it.
After all ... I am The King! King Fauci!

DeSantis started that phrase don't Fauci my Florida, how about, DON'T FAUCI MY AMERICA!!!!!

Online libertybele

Good news on the fart front: lighting them kills the virus.

That is good news and means we won't have to wear butt masks!

Offline Absalom

Along w/the Mask Mandate bring back Gags and Handcuffs; then start w/Fauci!!!

Online roamer_1

Dammit... I knew it was coming. But it will be fun watchin all y'all walking around with your government approved filtration system sticking out of your ****** ...

I fart, therefore I am free.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

No thanks.  I ignore the federal mandate on my commuter train ride right now, and don't get any backtalk from any of the conductors, even though they're still walking around with the face diaper on.

Online rustynail

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Breaking:  VA requires COVID-19 vaccination for health care workers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/va-requires-covid-19-vaccination-for-health-care-workers/ar-AAMAhZ9
They had to 'require' it because the doctors and nurses didn't want it ... which is scary as hell when you think about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Online rustynail

They had to 'require' it because the doctors and nurses didn't want it ... which is scary as hell when you think about it.
Scary because it will be forced or that they do not want it?