Author Topic: Fauci: Bringing Back Mask Mandates Is ‘Under Active Consideration’  (Read 1579 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If these ass hats try to mandate masks for everyone, vaxed or not, I would be mad as hell that I took the jab.  The Carrot was, if you get jabbed you could go back to normal.  This is all you have to know about how Gov works.   They f*cking lie. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

If these ass hats try to mandate masks for everyone, vaxed or not, I would be mad as hell that I took the jab.  The Carrot was, if you get jabbed you could go back to normal.  This is all you have to know about how Gov works.   They f*cking lie.

Yes they lie and that's why in a nutshell I won't get jabbed. Who knows what the long term effects are going to be.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

We're past Day 500 of "Fourteen days to flatten the curve".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

We're past Day 500 of "Fourteen days to flatten the curve".

COVID is nothing to worry about, COVID is a pandemic, we need fourteen days to flatten the curve, oops, not long enough and we need to shutdown, wearing masks won't help, wearing masks helps, HCQ doesn't work, HCQ is effective, sunshine isn't helpful, sunshine is helpful, the vaccines will stop the transmission but you still need to wear a mask, the vaccines aren't effective against the Delta variant, the vaccines are effective against the variant, but we may need to shutdown again and have a mask mandate.  WTH???

Throwing darts at a dartboard would be more reliable!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How many masks this time Dr. Fraudci, one mask two mask three mask four? I wonder who heavily invested in mask production and get caught when the bottom fell out on sales?